New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog
Question 
(08-04-2019, 05:44 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Comical, Iain. When do you start blogging?

Aw man, you got me. An old tradition that goes back to when we painted caves in the dark. Fake out your buddies. I reckon I'll have to try harder. I think I'll call my activity "splogging" sporadic scribblin's when I git fired up about the latest outrage committed agin the culture of my people. If you examine what most people in my area would call "old timey ways" you find an essentially non-materialistic society and those aspects, I guess you could say the core of Traditional Southern Culture is unique and worth saving. I'm a Southern Partisan, duh. The purpose of RF and my calling to defend my people are different things and should be kept separate. There will be some bleed betwixt the two simply because it's part of who I am. I hold Southern Independence to be the number one, main most important thing there is, with the exception of Jesus. The latter ought to be properly understood as a given, too obvious to note. I ain't got no idey of when to start or what to say, no worries, I know He who do. 
   "Do  we  get  to  win  this  time  sir  ?" John Rambo
   " Of course, Johnny we're a franchise now. In 30 years they'll call it branding and the Imperial Union will be glorified in twelve sequels" Major Troutperson*

By RAMMMBO!!!! First Blood Part 12 the SJW's have succeeded to gender neutralize the name Troutman.
PPS. In answer to your question, Ed. "No idea, I just have to man my assigned position under I receive orders to move out"

Messages In This Thread
Blog - by IainH - 08-02-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Blog - by Ed Hurst - 08-02-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: Blog - by IainH - 08-04-2019, 06:29 AM
RE: Blog - by jaybreak - 08-04-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Blog - by Ed Hurst - 08-04-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Blog - by IainH - 08-05-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Blog - by Ed Hurst - 08-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: Blog - by IainH - 08-05-2019, 04:13 PM