New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog
Thanks Ed for teaching me a valuable lesson. 

"How about a sample of what you're thinking about with this silly notion of yours?" I dunno, maybe sorta. "Okay,  Mr Iain, gather your thunks" who me, THUNKS? Do you have any idey whose brain we're tokken about?  Hey, Hey! Knock it off you two. Yore Sensei the Honorable Dr Ed Hurst didn't say "are you not well? Have you given leave of your senses? You're a drone, drones lack college education so, you may have good intentions but, you clearly lack the mental capacity to write a blog, it's far too complex for the likes of you, why don't you go over there and play with your Mega Bloks and leave the blogging to your intellectual superiors. It's hard to accept I know but, maybe you should consider something more in line with your station; like a stale urine collector. Besides, no ones interested in opinions of the lower orders. Did you not read in A Course in Christian Mystism that a graduate degree is necessary to understand our high ideas? Just go back to the menial tasks that a slave is capable of" The nerve of some people!?

Messages In This Thread
Blog - by IainH - 08-02-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Blog - by Ed Hurst - 08-02-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: Blog - by IainH - 08-04-2019, 06:29 AM
RE: Blog - by jaybreak - 08-04-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Blog - by Ed Hurst - 08-04-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Blog - by IainH - 08-05-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Blog - by Ed Hurst - 08-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: Blog - by IainH - 08-05-2019, 04:13 PM