New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Challenge
Thanks guys, I knew you would reply because, you HAVE too!
I shall take you'uns in order.
Ed, you are correct if it is spilled out like a knocked over glass of milk people jump back instinctively to prevent from getting splashed. True
So, like Jesus and the Syro-Phoencian lady; my suggestion is crumbs perhaps even a single one at a time.
Jay, you are likewise correct; a mess of pearls is likely as not to be mistaken as shiny rocks and stomped into the mud. In which case; I suggest a single pearl which is more likely to be marveled over than stomped into the mud.
CONCLUSION: in "meat space" evangelism of the heart led way, by necessity is a long term one on one experiment. ALSO!!!!! PAY ATTENTION HERE PLEASE, MY BROYHERS AND SISTERS! we who find ourselves hopelessly alone swimming struggling to swim against the current of "meat space" Christianity. HOPE! has arrived and it's this forum! This is our sounding board; a place to bat around ideas, share successes and failures and it's safe and wide open! YOU dear reader, can be as open or anonymous as you like with your identity. No one will ridicule or judge you.
CONCLUSION Part Two. In the real world, Jay is right, if you sling out all your goodies at once you are likely to scare people off. This is what happened to me and I only got a few few pearls out before the person took off running, well actually their eyes glazed over and I lost them. 
Next time, I'll share my mistakes.

Messages In This Thread
The Challenge - by IainH - 02-03-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: The Challenge - by Ed Hurst - 02-03-2018, 08:14 AM
RE: The Challenge - by jaybreak - 02-03-2018, 10:06 AM
RE: The Challenge - by IainH - 02-03-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: The Challenge - by jaybreak - 02-04-2018, 10:22 PM
RE: The Challenge - by Ed Hurst - 02-05-2018, 07:14 AM
RE: The Challenge - by forrealone - 02-05-2018, 10:44 AM
RE: The Challenge - by jaybreak - 02-09-2018, 10:16 AM
RE: The Challenge - by IainH - 02-05-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: The Challenge - by jaybreak - 02-09-2018, 10:19 AM