New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Miss It So
I get what you're saying Jay. My heart suggests this isn't something that's gone forever, just waiting for the right context. It's part of my vision of being an arrow in the quiver, awaiting the day of battle. This is also why I'm utterly convinced there remains one more mission adventure ahead of me. I did a lot of teaching during the last mission because folks actually demanded it. It was humbling and thrilling at the same time.

Iain, I think you'd make a great teacher for things where you can handle the questions. That's what makes a faith community work, each of us contributing our expertise in divine calling. I'm hardly the same grade of intellect as Sproul, but I believe I could stump him on a few things. A critical element in teaching is how you handle stuff you aren't prepared to answer. I can tell you the heart often knows the answer right away; you find yourself thinking you didn't realize you knew the answer. But a big part of what I can teach online is getting good questions to help me find answers.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

Messages In This Thread
I Miss It So - by Ed Hurst - 02-15-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: I Miss It So - by jaybreak - 02-17-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: I Miss It So - by IainH - 02-17-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: I Miss It So - by Ed Hurst - 02-17-2018, 10:34 PM