New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to stay and help
Hi all.  I am still down near the coast.

Today I am taking a break. My ribs are hurting pretty badly so I need to rest. Tomorrow (Sunday), I will go with his wife to the funeral home as she starts making the arrangements. There is a lot to do this week with his "stuff", courthouse, bank etc.,  and I will stay so I can help. He doesn't have a will, so that could be a problem.  

Mom in-law arrives here at midnight on Monday.  I will have to return home on Friday as she flies out of RDU Airport that evening.  I live about 30ish miles from that airport.  The three of us, hopefully, can get a lot done before the week's up.

It was very hard for us last night, watching Bryce take his last breaths. I've been with other people when they passed away. It's always a difficult thing.  I am trying not to dwell on it because things turned out the way they were meant to.  He was a very, very sick man and would never have made it back home had he survived this last round.

Anyway just thought I would check in.

Love you all and thank you for your prayers.

Messages In This Thread
Going to stay and help - by forrealone - 03-23-2024, 05:07 PM
RE: Going to stay and help - by Ed Hurst - 03-24-2024, 05:58 AM
RE: Going to stay and help - by jaybreak - 03-24-2024, 04:56 PM
RE: Going to stay and help - by davew9804 - 03-25-2024, 10:22 AM
RE: Going to stay and help - by forrealone - 03-27-2024, 09:42 PM
RE: Going to stay and help - by Ed Hurst - 03-28-2024, 05:29 AM
RE: Going to stay and help - by davew9804 - 03-28-2024, 08:04 AM