New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Psychosis
Some of the things Catacomb Resident teaches are hard to swallow in part because they are so hard to understand. You would expect a prophetic ministry to shake you from your comfort zone. The idea that our human reality is variable is not new by any means, but it's never been popular. This recent plague is a big lie. I'm not saying it's nonsense that has no effect on us. It's very effective, indeed. Beyond the propaganda about how many have died with it instead of from it, the thing has ended the lives of some. And it's because of the mass hypnosis; people at large believe it, giving it power to become "real". Reality is variable on the foundation of what kind of lies people believe, both individually (psychosomatic) and at large (mass hypnosis).

So, you see, some of the people who came up with this effort to enact their "Great Reset" were also deceived. Their false assumptions about "objective reality" led them to believe they could create a disease that would slaughter billions. It hasn't worked out that well. It added something less than 1% to the global human death rate. An honest accounting shows that the vaccines are killing far more than the plague. And the whole thing may be 100% hoax. You can bet there are some of the globalist elite who know this, but the vast majority of their lackeys are deceived. That's how it works.

There is a very real power in mass deception. Their deception can kill you and I; it works the same as Black Magic. The antidote is faith, of course. Faith is seizing upon the Father's revelation and ignoring all the apparent evidence and human reasoning against it. You might still die -- for any number of reasons -- but it should never have mattered in the first place. Faith is the perspective of ultimate reality beyond this fallen world.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Funny thing, but I was reminded of Howard Hughes and his germaphobia. It played out as you said above. His psychosis was "trained" into him by his mom. Isolation and daily worries he would get polio. Sounds like his mom became a monster that is our world health prison. Glad we can rise above.. Have a great day Warriors, marching onSmile)
Sad 
(01-31-2022, 08:27 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Beyond the propaganda about how many have died with it instead of from it,

I know someone (Person X) whose close relative died with C00vid, early in during the fakedemic. This relative had maybe 3 or 4 other serious issues going on, but Person X made a few dramatic social media posts about it, insisting that the relative died from C00vid. Hogwash, of course, but since it was rather early, before the v@xxines started getting hip and popular, Person X got a lot of viral attention from the posts. I guess that's what really counts.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
On social media, getting attention is everything.
(02-02-2022, 08:20 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: On social media, getting attention is everything.

By looking at Person X's other social media posts, the attention-seeking is definitely there.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
And everything about social media encourages that attitude. For example, it's part of what drove WordPress to change over to their ugly post editing engine. The thing has a fundamental design philosophy of turning people into airhead attention seekers. The same stuff is behind a lot of recent changes on social media sites. If you are vulnerable to the attention draw, then you can be manipulated much more easily by subtle shifts in how the sites work.

This is why I took the path of dissolving my public persona online. Aside from this forum, and perhaps the book publication, I'm just another consumer, not a content creator. Instead, the gospel message comes out in a fashion that keeps it invulnerable to that kind of movement.