New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the terms of the covenant?
What are the terms of the covenant, in brief, since it is meta to denominations?
Thanks!
That depends on what kind of answer you are looking for. If you are talking about the Covenant of Christ itself, that's what you find by studying the New Testament. I'm not sure that can be summarized easily. If you are referring to our community covenant here, there are a handful of documents that summarize it. Our booklet, the longest answer, is here [PDF]. A shorter version is this pamphlet [PDF]. Does that answer your question?
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Ty I will read it. I’m a slow reader, at first glance it seems abstract.
Both links are 6 pages, probably the same link.
Smile
I read the 6 page booklet, ty. It wasn’t the type of answer I was looking for. I was thinking more in terms of precepts. I will browse the posts in the forum.
Okay, bad link. The short pamphlet is here.

The idea behind a meta-study is not to provide precepts in the first place. Things like rules of conduct and specific doctrines (the meaning of "precepts") are derived from orientation, and meta is all about the orientation. I do write about my own precepts, but that's not something I could summarize briefly. A major part of what I have written over the years is couched in terms of reaction to what the mainstream churches have taught for centuries, and that's a very large body of stuff.

It might serve well if you simply asked more targeted questions about the issues that matter to you. We all come from somewhere in matters of faith.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog