New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in Case
This just seems like a good time to remind everyone that I love you all.

The Lord prompted my recollection several times since Iain announced a prophetic warning about a coming CME. It echoes like thunder that I can feel in my body. We won't get much warning, but I keep getting this potent sense that it's quite near, within the next two years.

If it's just a CME, it will probably clobber the electricity grid. If there's much of a flare with it, exposed electronics will be fried. But even a mere power outage will keep us from using our computer devices.

We can't guess how extreme it will be. At the worst, it will likely cut off our access to this forum for quite some time, if not permanently. If you really feel strongly about the communications we have here, be aware that it will disappear. And to be honest, it's quite likely the US Post Office will go down, too, because they rely too much on computers and such. I doubt they remember how to do it all manually. Lots of government functions will come to a screeching halt.

In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, keep your eyes on the Lord. Consider the Radix Fidem Covenant. I've added the Radix Fidem Booklet to our library so you can review it again (might be a good time to print a hard copy). This is what binds us together as a community of faith. No human is going to hold you accountable; only the Holy Spirit can do that. It's all between you and the Lord.

That day is coming. The labels won't matter, but the convictions that bind us to the Covenant of Christ is a message that must outlive us. Until that day comes, we'll take full advantage of our online communion to ensure we stand ready for what comes next. Perhaps He'll provide us with some alternative means of communication, but we should be ready for having no contact for a very long time once this thing hits.

May the Lord make you strong and able to witness to His glory.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Good call on the booklet in the library.

We love you too, btw Smile
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Turns out I needed to update the booklet, so if you click the link now you'll get the newer version.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I love this love we have for each other.  Such a rich and deep blessing that penetrates me. 

And I will download the revised booklet right now.
Thank you to each and every on of you. I am so grateful. You have been help and great comfort to me.i have hand copied posts that I knew I needed.