New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK, Jr. Exposing Stuff
Several people have posted copies of the Tucker Carlson's interview with RFK, Jr. regarding his new book about Fauci. Here's one on BrandNewTube. It's difficult to follow until you get used to the way RFK, Jr. talks. His voice doesn't work normally. The thing that caught my attention was the revelation from vaccine vendors that all vaccines are inherently dangerous, and cannot be made safe for general medical use. And of course, that has only gotten worse. If you've seen it, perhaps you'd be interested in this review of the same book. It's a bit long, but brings to the surface things we should consider.

I don't belong to the conspiracy theory fan club that trades in all these poorly done videos by people who seek only public exposure and money. But I do gain a lot from really smart people who aren't afraid to expose things that will help us understand what's going on in our world. It peels back the cover on just how evil the system has become. We need to see that. Not so we can go to war against it, but so that we know how to pray and trust the Lord to crush such things in His wrath.

There's a difference between people who ignore their consciences -- which is an awful lot of folks serving in the system -- and those whose consciences are so perverted that they knowingly and eagerly destroy the lives of millions. Sometimes it helps to see just how awful those people are. Their plans will fail, of course, but there are other groups out there with even worse plans who will rise in their wake. These are things we need to bring to the Lord in prayer.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Listening now. It's unfortunate about his speaking condition, but you get used to it really quick.

Just got to the "unavoidably unsafe" statement about the vaccines. Crazy stuff.

Edit: he has "spasmodic dysphonia."
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Another rather long article: Part 1: CIA’s Extraordinary Role Influencing Liberal Media Outlets Daily Kos, The Daily Beast, Rolling Stone, turns a review of his book into an indictment of the CIA. It exposes all the ways the CIA has driven very hard to propagandize the people of the USA. It should prove to be an interesting series. The author names names and you might be surprised who acted to promote the CIA's agenda and to protect them from criticism.
I remember when Daily Kos was new and big, around Bush 43. I followed Little Green Footballs, one of the competing blogs, but on the right. They would exchange barbs. All of a sudden, somewhere when Obama took office, LGF switched from a neocon blog to left-leaning. I wonder if someone got to Charles (Johnson, the guy behind it), and made him switch. Or he was already on some secret dole somewhere since really, it seemed he switches sides to whatever is popular. He's basically a water carrier.
But, to respond to your post, I will read this article tomorrow. Thanks.
Mainstream politics has never been what it seemed. I ran into that kind of stuff in uniform. It made me very cynical.