New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bean
So the end of the summer I planted one last runner bean. I have watered it most every day. Not much happened for a few weeks. Then a couple of weeks ago a a small runner shot up a little ways up the side of the house. Day to day the crickets munched on the leaves, so I had not much hope of seeing the plant much longer. Yesterday I was watering and I looked, maybe I had missed it growing, but there was a perfectly mature bean just ready for harvest. Just one bean and hardly any a part of a leaf left. Well ya wanna know what I did? I plucked it off right then and sat down by the bucket and ate that bean. It was perfectly delish.
I wonder what God was telling me?
Can't say what He's telling you, but I'd get the impression that our fruit is what matters most. Somehow God intends for us to be fruitful despite all the crazy things the Enemy does to us.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Reminded me a bit of the strawberry and the tiger story, but your situation doesn't seem to be the same.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com