New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Man's Truth Is Another's Lie
So, this kind of spite is being vented more often these days. When you and I share the truth about the evil of our government officials and their intentions, they want to humiliate us. It has nothing to do with truth; they are determined to rub our faces in it. They are determined that we shall confess the damned lies of their pagan idols. That's what it's all about -- the prosecution of Kyle Rittenhouse, the January 6 protests at the Capitol, etc. They have plans to push it farther and farther.

If you get all bent out of shape about the humiliation factor, you'll miss the point. That's what they imagine they want, but it offers no kind of joy, nothing to fill the ravening hunger in their souls. It only deadens them further. It makes them even more the child of Hell. It is their greatest weakness.

It is also quintessentially American. Our penal system has always been punitive, not recompensatory as Scripture requires. It was designed to play to the vindictive arrogance of the broader population. "You owe me!" It's the attitude of usurping God's throne of judgement. The Law of Moses was always about how you have offended God, first and foremost, and your duty to repay your brother was only secondary. God always set limits on what you repaid to your brother.

People who have been through the American prison system understand quite clearly: The only real defense against the vindictive spite is to act like it just does not matter. You can't be bothered to stir up any emotion over it. When they get what they want, they still have nothing. Don't expect the average American to understand that. Expect instead a reactionary humiliation back at those who provoke things. This is part of why we try to stay out of the way of these things.

There will be a backlash. It will be bloody, and too often, poorly targeted. It will make those leading the backlash no better than those who provoked them. There is no such thing as "human dignity." There is only repentance and redemption.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Amen and amen. 
 "The Law of Moses was always about how you have offended God, first and foremost, and your duty to repay your brother was only secondary."
 God's way restores the offender. Man's way does the opposite, it stigmatizes, relegates and dehumanizes people. It offends my soul, by gosh!
Well said Ed.  This is probably my biggest struggle, trying to stay out of the way and keeping my focus on God's direction for my life at this time.  I am praying for God's justice to prevail in this evil and perverted time.
Oh, and here's another one: From George Zimmerman to Kyle Rittenhouse: A Decade of Woke Misrule. Cashill has become famous for his sharp depth of analysis and faithfulness to the context. His point is that much of what we see in the MSM is pure theater, as part of an easily discernible theme of spite towards folks who won't bow the knee to their false gods.

You can't debate or reason with such hatred. The only thing you can say, if you bother to talk to them at all, is to declare your commitment and mission from God. Either way, just act on it and stop trying to explain it to anyone who refuses to understand.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog