New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please pray for Lyn
My friend and neighbor, Lyn, was taken to the hospital by ambulance last Monday, the 1st. He had a glucose level of 500 and his heart was in a-fib. Testing showed his blood was “as thick as syrup” and that both kidneys and his bladder was infected. He had become septic. The infection was determined to be MRSA so he has been on the strongest IV antibiotic they have. An MRI shows pockets of infection along his cervical and thoracic spine.

Lyn was a friend of my husband and since Bryan died, Lyn has always checked on me and helped with whatever he could for me.  He is a good man and friend.

Dear Lord, we ask that you shower Lyn with health and peace and rest. We ask for Your compassion, patience and wisdom be placed upon all the medical folks that are attending to his care. Please be with his wife and son and give them Your peace. In the name of Our Lord, Jesus we pray.
Praying for Lyn and family tonight, thank you Linda.
Amen!

Just prayed for Lyn and family.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
I have not heard any thing else about Lyn.  Knowing that you, my family, is praying for him is a testimony to how we are all here for each other and those we love.

Thank you!
Any news on your friend, miss Linda?
I join Iain in asking that you give us an update as soon as there is one. We've all been praying.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Well, thanks for asking.  Two days ago, I actually got a text from Lyn - he said he was going into surgery, but he wasn't sure what time.  He offered no more information, so I have NO idea and nothing new to report.  He has been in the hospital for 13 days.  No more news since then.  I hesitate to contact his wife.  I believe in people's privacy and when/if they wish to share, I appreciate it.  You know how that goes.... ?

I continually lift him, his family and the medical staff up in prayers to the Lord.  Especially I ask Father to awaken Lyn's heart and spirit to  His presence.

I truly pray I will see him again; I realize he is in the Lord's hands.  It is very sad for me because Lyn has been a good friend.

And, thanks for your prayers for him!   Y'all are truly family..........
Thanks for the update, Linda. I made a note to pray about the situation tomorrow.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(11-14-2021, 06:48 PM)jaybreak Wrote: Thanks for the update, Linda. I made a note to pray about the situation tomorrow.

Thank you, Jay.
Thank you it is good to have the update. I will pray for you too ... friends are so rare. 
Let’s thank the Father for the treasure Lyn has been and is for our sister, Linda. We thank You Father for these moments of difficulty that we can pray for all that surround Lyn, Linda, and Lyn. 
Thank you Lord for prayer..what a gift it is.