New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engineered Food Shortages
This really should not be news to anyone paying attention: Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True. Just like the simulations run before the fake COVID plague was unleashed on us, there are more simulations being run by the same people, tipping their hand on what they plan for us. I've linked to a Corbett Report article that is normally behind a paywall, but this copy was posted on a third party site. I think it's worth reading.

One of the first things that come to mind is that this will hit big cities harder than anywhere else, especially cities that aren't anywhere near agricultural areas. Now, keep in mind, I'm convinced that God isn't going to let these jerks win. Their simulation about the plague predicted a higher compliance rate on vaccines and other mandates, so they clearly don't understand human nature. The biggest single defense against their efforts to steer us into major tribulation and population reduction is to disconnect from the global system. This massive effort to centralize human government is the real issue at stake here. If you can grasp decentralization, you understand the only thing we can really do about this stuff.

The problem is overcoming the massive conditioning they've been conducting for a very long time. It's overwhelming. From every direction -- entertainment, sports, education, church, etc. -- everything thrown at us presumes a priori that it is essential we have a global inter-dependency on everything. It's the doctrine everyone has swallowed before they even become aware of anything. We have to grasp the idea that isolation from the rest of the world is a good thing in itself. Rooting out the globalist lies won't be easy.

Those simulations are also based on assumptions about reality that never make room for God to act without their input. He can move in the hearts of His people to do things that no human admits are even possible, much less desirable. So the solution for those of us stuck in the midst of all this is self-reliance in the sense of vacating the ghetto at the foot of the Tower of Babel. We need to reprogram our own thinking in terms of greater independence and decentralization. It means poking around in all our assumptions about life in general. This is a tall order, but it's part of the path for Covenant people walking through tribulation.

I'm not suggesting it's somehow more holy to flee the city and live in rural isolation. I'm talking about the dependency factor internally. You need to reside where God tells you to live. But wherever you live, you need a mind prepared to cloister up with people of faith and not remain attached to the toxic umbilical cord of the globalists.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
This brings to mind one one of the things conspiracy theorists point out, which is whatever global elite is in control, they always leave very public clues that they are "in the club," that would be picked up by other club members. I've always wondered what would be the use in possibly revealing themselves, even if only to conspiracy theorists? If one of their big operational assets is secrecy, why put that in jeopardy? This is assuming they are being fully logical about it in the first place. If this globalist group has a strong religious component, there is probably some value in putting themselves at risk like that.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
It's hard to be sure, but part of the reason they reveal some of their planning is because they want their own volunteer supporters on board. At the same time, the seem to believe nobody will respond, that there will be no backlash from it. So far, it's largely accurate. Today I ran across a very long, very well researched dossier on Fauci [PDF] that proves beyond all doubt that he lied to Congress and to the public, that he broke a lot of laws and treaties, and he got away with it. Nobody with any authority had the balls to stop him. The system has become our enemy. The real problem is that the people simply do not realize this. They keep harping on the laws broken and how "somebody should do something" when there is no way it will happen.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog