New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to write my sen tence
Ed, as you know I really like and appreciate, and yes I'd go as far as to say treasure your weekly Bible expositions. I ain't finding this past weeks highly anticipated next exciting installment. Whyfer?
Right here. I'm posting the series here on the forum now.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(10-20-2021, 05:03 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Right here. I'm posting the series here on the forum now.

Undecided I see, mashin' the about button opens up a part of the forum I didn't even know existed. Ah'ite then.
Hold up, we have an "about" button?  Huh
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Jay, that's probably an effect of viewing it with a mobile device.

Iain: You still using a Kindle to access the forum?
A tablet. It was there, I just had the about tab closed and just never really paid attention. I mean why? I already knew what we are about.
I've never used the forum here on a tablet or cell phone, after the initial launch when testing the UI out. Maybe it was a link to the About forum?
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
If you look at the far right end of the blue category title bar, there's a toggle that lets you collapse the subforums listed under it. Somehow Iain's tablet showed the top category closed and he never opened it.
(10-23-2021, 12:57 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: If you look at the far right end of the blue category title bar, there's a toggle that lets you collapse the subforums listed under it. Somehow Iain's tablet showed the top category closed and he never opened it.

Yeah, what he said.