New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant support
My allotment from the Lord is three people, my children and Nana. Taking care of my mother in law and hauling around my 19 year old daughter, who won't own her aversion to driving, is my job now. Anyway, Nana and I form the smallest acceptable church size of two and have church daily. One morning a couple of weeks back, I was struck dumb while praying for a spell while the Lord gave me something. I told Nana what had happened and that it might take a little bit before that message filtered up from my heart into something that made sense. It did and the next day, I understood that God had given Nana to me as a spiritual charge and that I had the authority under a valid covenant before God to rebuke the infection on her hip. The next week, the wound vac came off and the wound was improving. I should add Nana is a 74 year old blind diabetic so, infection is a serious risk. Anyway back to deep background. Yesterday, the wound vac went back on. I was perturbed so, I sought the Lord in prayer. He says to open up the prayer. Simply put, I don't have enough juice on my own and need y'all's help. Moses needed a hand holding up the staff so that the Israelites could whup up on the Amalekites. Yeah, that will do. May the Lord will direct your heart to the appropriate praying.
Using negative pressure wound therapy? Not good that it would be necessary. May the Lord grant healing.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Prayers have been lifted, dear Brother.  May His healing hands fill her body with health and her wound submit to that healing.  May He fill you with His Spirit and bless you all.  

I was watching a show about doctors who traverse the globe in medical ships.  They visited a small island in the Caribbean and since the locals could not afford or obtain antibiotics or anything like that, one of the doctors covered a diabetic's wound with coconut oil.  Since coconut trees are prolific there, it was easy to get and make.  I was surprised that was the recommended treatment from a natural source, but I am moved to suggest it to you.  Virgin coconut oil should be available in your area. It has a thick consistency and can be applied like any ointment or cream.

May you all be blessed and cared for through His Holy Grace.
Standing with you in prayer, Iain.
Prayed a few times over the weekend. Let us know what happens, Iain.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
How is Nana?
(10-06-2021, 01:57 PM)Denise Wrote: How is Nana?

Sorry for the late reply. 
I ask her twice a day; "hey, hireyou?" and she says "fine". 
Well...there you go, if she says she's good then, I reckon she's good. 
"Don't worry about the mule, load the wagon" that old saw says it all.
She thinks I fret too much over her condition and that she is ok with it. I think maybe Divine healing of a wound isn't the point here. What that point is...HA! I got no idey. 
One thing I do know is that I will do right by Nana.
(10-11-2021, 11:22 AM)IainH Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 01:57 PM)Denise Wrote: How is Nana?

Sorry for the late reply. 
I ask her twice a day; "hey, hireyou?" and she says "fine". 
Well...there you go, if she says she's good then, I reckon she's good. 
"Don't worry about the mule, load the wagon" that old saw says it all.
She thinks I fret too much over her condition and that she is ok with it. I think maybe Divine healing of a wound isn't the point here. What that point is...HA! I got no idey. 
One thing I do know is that I will do right by Nana.

Well, good to hear she is fine.  She must be one beautiful woman!  Praise the Lord for blessing you as He is.  That's all any of us could ever ask for and, my how He does bless!!   Smile
I think the point is that Nana is at peace with the Lord.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(10-11-2021, 01:16 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I think the point is that Nana is at peace with the Lord.
Yes, I see/saw that.  It is a beautiful thing when our hearts can feel the Lord and be at peace in spite of whatever is going on in our lives!