New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mission Field
For now, the only mission field I have is church folks. I'm in a similar position as some of the Apostles, in that I'm not sent off to a foreign field for starting evangelism from zero. Rather, I have a very heavy burden for the people of God among American churches who aren't free to stand in the Covenant shalom. If I did like Paul and went to the worship houses already standing, I'd probably get run out in short order. That has already happened a couple of times. But then, we don't have an equivalent of the open market square where preaching is the norm.

So I'm left praying for the Lord to move a few here and there to be open to something more. And then it needs His miracle hand to bring them to me. I have no idea how we are going to cross paths, but I'm trusting Him to make this happen. None of this is new or shocking, only that it moves from the Internet to the real world. I'm waiting for some word to tell me how to go about this, or for Him to hit me with opportunities that currently don't exist.

But this is more than a prayer request. This is more like declaring a shift in emphasis. You will likely hear more about this on the blog, either directly or as the background for things I need to write about. This is the path that will provoke future teaching.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Aside from the random encounters here and there, I still believe we'll see something that causes a substantial minority of church folks to lose confidence in the system. There could be any number of things do that, and I'm not in a position to speculate on it. Let's see what the rising tribulation does.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Large-scale and fast moving scandals aren't really a common thing in reality...only in fiction. But I wouldn't mind seeing one of those in the real world church if it means getting it over with.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com