New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courthouse
Remember me around 2:30pm as I have an appointment at the estates division of the clerk of court to settle Michelle's affairs. A high anxiety situation for me for several reasons that would take too long to write.
(09-08-2021, 09:15 AM)IainH Wrote: Remember me around 2:30pm as I have an appointment at the estates division of the clerk of court to settle Michelle's affairs. A high anxiety situation for me for several reasons that would take too long to write.

Oh, yes I will Brother!  I can certainly relate.  It hit me hard when I had to go do all that stuff.

Love you!
May the Lord grant You His peace. We stand with you, Brother.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
First of all, thank you dear brother and may the Lord give you a blessing like confectioner's sugar on a sticky bun with brown sugar pecans on the bottom. In other words, a surprise blessing that you will know in your heart where it came from and will arrive in God's good time, Amen. 
  I consider this blessing extends to anyone else who did pray and I ain't aware off, that's how it works. 

In hindsight, it went remarkably smoothly. I was my mother's son and everyone was most gracious. I have much to ponder in my heart.
Glad it worked out for you. That stuff can go wrong so easily.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog