New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Still Don't Get It
Maybe I should make this a prayer request to cover all of us, because so far, nobody seems to know the answer. I'm not the only one to say that I've found it necessary to stop trying to share my message on the Internet.

Now, we could probably agree that Dr. Mercola says a lot of stuff that we simply cannot use. Still, I support the idea that he should be able to share what he believes are the best answers to things he has studied. Yet, he has taken drastic steps to protect himself from serious harassment from the US government. He plans on deleting articles from his site 48 hours after posting them. Would ever have imagined it would come to this? I don't think he's being paranoid at all.

But despite all I've written about this so far, my brain still doesn't understand why God is shutting down the Internet witness. I've always known about efforts to bypass various forms of censorship on the Net. There exist already a handful of protocols for avoiding controls, and many more in development. My mind keeps wondering why the Lord doesn't seem to support any of them. All I get is this firm command to disengage and avoid networked communications. I'm sensing it's almost time to switch over all private communications to encrypted means.

Almost. We have a little time left. Still, it feels like it's about to get real nasty all of a sudden. Some evil people are cooking up a surprise somewhere. I'm still planning to use snail-mail, but that has always been vulnerable. What's in our favor right now is that so few people communicate on paper these days that there is little emphasis on trying to censor that path. They still know how to do it, but aren't putting much effort into it these days. It's all on pursuing digital communications. And I get this crazy sense that TPTB are about to spring a surprise on us. Indeed, parts of it are already in place. That's what my convictions tell me.

But my mind keeps wondering why I have to cut off this worldwide electronic publication. It doesn't make sense. Still, the hand of the Lord is firm and clear: Get away from electronic publication. Switch to paper now. I'm praying that this will all make sense eventually.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog

1.   Hubris in the face of God? TPTB mock God with vile blasphemy with every pronouncement and policy along with their arrogant assumptions of power over all of creation. "You will own nothing and be happy" Klaus Schwab, the Colonel Klink of the Globalists and that is off the top of my head but, I've lost count of the things these people say and do that causes to arise within me a righteous anger at their attacks on my King.
  Zoom is not sufficient to be in obedience with Hebrews 10:25. Imo Nationalism is sin (as are all ism's ) and the American church's slavish devotion to the antichrist that is government both State and Federal, slaps God in the face. I have remarked to a few different Christians "you know, a few years ago if I skipped church a few times, people would quote Hebrews 10:25 at me. Now, it's like that has been thrown out the window". It is exactly these kind of accommodations to the world that, I believe, stir God's wrath. I can't tell you how shocked and downright sad I was when the vast majority of churches said "okay, you're the government, you know best...Easter 2020 is cancelled folks. After all, we must obey the authorities no matter what because, this is America God's special place". So, I wonder how much, if at all, these things are happening because, of the failure of churches to stand up for God. If you claim to be representative of God's Kingdom, God will demand of you His standards no matter your form and practice of belief. Simply asserting "I am Christian" makes you accountable under Biblical Law. The issue is not religious "Liberty", the issue is obedience to God's commands. $0.02 worth. The hubris of the Christian elites has not been seen since the Pharisees. John MacArthur kept his church open although I suspect it might have been more political than spiritual. That doesn't matter, in God's eyes it counts for something regardless of motivation. I don't think I have listened to or read any of his stuff, I don't read "how to a better Christian" books, why should I when I have the primary sources in my hand?

(08-05-2021, 09:03 AM)IainH Wrote:
  1.   Hubris in the face of God? TPTB mock God with vile blasphemy with every pronouncement and policy along with their arrogant assumptions of power over all of creation. "You will own nothing and be happy" Klaus Schwab, the Colonel Klink of the Globalists and that is off the top of my head but, I've lost count of the things these people say and do that causes to arise within me a righteous anger at their attacks on my King.
  Zoom is not sufficient to be in obedience with Hebrews 10:25. Imo Nationalism is sin (as are all ism's ) and the American church's slavish devotion to the antichrist that is government both State and Federal, slaps God in the face. I have remarked to a few different Christians "you know, a few years ago if I skipped church a few times, people would quote Hebrews 10:25 at me. Now, it's like that has been thrown out the window". It is exactly these kind of accommodations to the world that, I believe, stir God's wrath. I can't tell you how shocked and downright sad I was when the vast majority of churches said "okay, you're the government, you know best...Easter 2020 is cancelled folks. After all, we must obey the authorities no matter what because, this is America God's special place". So, I wonder how much, if at all, these things are happening because, of the failure of churches to stand up for God. If you claim to be representative of God's Kingdom, God will demand of you His standards no matter your form and practice of belief. Simply asserting "I am Christian" makes you accountable under Biblical Law. The issue is not religious "Liberty", the issue is obedience to God's commands. $0.02 worth. The hubris of the Christian elites has not been seen since the Pharisees. John MacArthur kept his church open although I suspect it might have been more political than spiritual. That doesn't matter, in God's eyes it counts for something regardless of motivation. I don't think I have listened to or read any of his stuff, I don't read "how to a better Christian" books, why should I when I have the primary sources in my hand?

I don't know why the 1st paragraph shunted to the right but, it did when I corrected a spelling error. Go figger(shrugs shoulders).
After a lot of prayer and contemplation, I conclude for now that the real issue with the Internet is that it will serve to enable persecution. It's not as if we could avoid it in the first place, but that, if I keep publishing on the Net, I'm leaving myself open needlessly. God intends to use other means to work His glory in my life, and maintaining a presence on the Net will interfere with His plans for me. Thus, the Net was useful to me for a time, but no longer. Things are about to change in big ways, but this issue is one thing that matters a lot for my future Kingdom service.

That doesn't mean we have to ditch this forum or my rather private blog right away. Rather, it means staying below the radar, and keeping track of when the radar starts pointing lower than before. This will end up being a progressive departure, watching for signs indicating what steps are wise. I don't think the Internet is going away, but it will become increasingly toxic. My interaction needs to be more passive, acting as a mere consumer instead of a producer, and consuming less as time goes on.

I need to leave fainter and far fewer footprints, because the obvious major issue here is surveillance, and the malevolent intent of that surveillance. Naturally, I'm assuming this isn't just about me alone. I agree with Iain's comment above, in that churches of genuine faith in the Lord will need to stop trusting the technology to displace God's intent that we spend time face to face, if at all possible. I suppose for us, that might mean more time yakking on the phone, until that also becomes toxic. We are about to graduate to a higher level of Kingdom service.
Interesting ideas. I am open to most anything, though for right now I don't see myself needing to limit things here or on the blog, but I'm sure as things get worse that is bound to happen.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
For now, I'm assuming that my anti-Zionist writing is the single biggest thing to paint a target on me. There may be other things that will draw negative attention, but this has always been the one thing that draws active attack. You would be implicated merely for tolerating my writing on your server account, if anything.

It's not that I see anything concrete; this is the same spidey-sense that hit me right before Trump was elected. I knew then that the Zionists would hijack his presidency and ruin everything. Now that spidey-sense says the Zionists are creating new ways to snoop on people, and are driven by a new level of rage against even the small and private stuff against them. It will be much later that we hear about it, after they have begun destroying lives.
For those of you interested, here's a little more on my sense of what God requires of me on this.

I'm convinced that the world at large has been given ample opportunity to hear my message of warning about the Lord's wrath. The last moment at which I was empowered to try one last time to get the message out passed last month, and that's when I pulled the plug on the old blog. From here on out, I address only our community online. All the different ways I can communicate via the Internet are restricted to the folks likely to read this forum post, and a few others who should be reading this forum.

From here on out, whatever I have to say to the world at large will be on paper or in person. Somewhere down the road, the tribulation will chase out of the collapsing society some folks whom God wants to be a part of our covenant. You and I should be ready to receive them. Only God knows the scale of this. Only He knows the timing, what changes are coming, in what stages, etc. It will be a new world entirely in many ways. I'm not privy to much except what my job is.

I would like to think that we can keep in touch, but I'm almost certain my current blog, this forum, and Jay's account with Bluehost will all go away at some point. I have no idea what in particular will be the cause, only that it simply won't be possible after things get to a certain place in the chain of coming events. I'd like to be wrong about that. Still, the reason I mention it is because we need to prepare other ways to stay in touch. And if it turns out that it's not worth the trouble for any of you, that's between you and God. I'm on call to serve whomever needs what God has given me.

Meanwhile, I stand by my prediction that this vaccine/lockdown nonsense is going to be the key issue leading to the break-up of the US. But the real threat online is not coming from that; it's Zionism. What's going on with modern Israel is reaching the boil-over point, and most people don't really recognize it for what it is. While I could cite articles that might support my contention, the honest truth is that most of this really rests on my convictions. You don't have to buy my story on it, but this is what drives my decisions.