New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hesitant Introduction of...
Someone who does share some of my thinking and teaching, but his style is in many ways quite different: Les Visible. I do read his blog from time to time, but a steady diet is sometimes monotonous and sometimes just too off-the-wall. From what I can gather, he is a syncretist, in that he claims to worship Jehovah, but also some pagan deities, particularly those typical of India. He's a fan of Jakob Böhme, and I'm afraid you'll have to look up that guy yourself. I'm not a fan.

Still, there are times when reading Les's stuff gives me just a tiny flicker of warmth somewhere inside, if for no other reason than he can be quite funny. Your mileage may vary. Here's the link to one of three blogs I know about; the other two are linked there: Smoking Mirrors
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(04-19-2018, 07:52 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Someone who does share some of my thinking and teaching, but his style is in many ways quite different: Les Visible. I do read his blog from time to time, but a steady diet is sometimes monotonous and sometimes just too off-the-wall. From what I can gather, he is a syncretist, in that he claims to worship Jehovah, but also some pagan deities, particularly those typical of India. He's a fan of Jakob Böhme, and I'm afraid you'll have to look up that guy yourself. I'm not a fan.

Still, there are times when reading Les's stuff gives me just a tiny flicker of warmth somewhere inside, if for no other reason than he can be quite funny. Your mileage may vary. Here's the link to one of three blogs I know about; the other two are linked there: Smoking Mirrors
Totally with smoking mirrors vis a vis "those people" occupying Palestine . Fred Reed is another misanthropic curmudgeon I find amusing. I've said it before Americanized versions of Eastern faiths are utterly bogus hokum. I'm glad I'm a follower of Christ, all I have to do is love him wholeheartedly without reservation and He supplies the rest. I love His Law, I embrace the fiery sword and bathe in the Light of His Glory. All I have and all I am is His alone. Praise the blessed name of Jesus. We will be there when every knee bows and every tongue confesses that Jesus Christ is  Lord, can you see it brother? My heart soars! Amen.
Never heard of the guy, but I will check some of his stuff out. I'm not too keen on international politics commentary in general, but it couldn't hurt to look (or could it?).
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
He's not that much on politics itself, but the moral evaluation of it. He's not a part of the political commentariat. His position is much like ours, in that what we see speaks to the moral decay and there are no real solutions except to hang on tight and stay focused on what really matters.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog