New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrangements
If you look up Austin Barnes funeral home, Boone, NC website you will find my wife's obituary under Michelle Helton.
Words fail at times like this. I wish I could be there with you, Brother.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
God be with you Iain and your children.  Every step, every moment.  My heart is with you.
Her obituary is here.

Still praying, Iain.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(02-16-2021, 09:31 AM)jaybreak Wrote: Her obituary is here.

Still praying, Iain.

Looky there, a link. Whaddya know. Just poke your finger and zip there you go, from Timbuktu to the middle of my broken heart in one click. Y'all, God bless you but, I can't do this anymore.
What can you not do any more, Iain?
I, too, wonder what you "cannot do" anymore.  When Bryan died, it was sooooo difficult.  I didn't know what to do, if I even could, who to even ask or what to ask.  It took me months just to get to where I could deal with anything or anyone.  I knew what to do for the estate and the courthouse and all that stuff 'cuz when Mama died I made really good notes and typed up a checklist.

KNOW that we/I are all here for you and that we are praying for all of you.

ANYTHING I can do to help, let me know.

God bless you honey, and keep you close to His breast!
I meant I was tired of talking to well wishers and needed to rest. It's like a saying, it may just be a Hillbilly thing. I had spent the day taking calls. 
 God is workin His plan and this is part of it and, as I used to tell my kids "you don't have to like it, you just gotta do it". It must have served them well because, they have really stepped up.
(02-18-2021, 09:20 AM)IainH Wrote: I meant I was tired of talking to well wishers and needed to rest. It's like a saying, it may just be a Hillbilly thing. I had spent the day taking calls. 
 God is workin His plan and this is part of it and, as I used to tell my kids "you don't have to like it, you just gotta do it". It must have served them well because, they have really stepped up.

Ok!  I surely can relate to that.  So grateful Father is with you and speaking to you and that your kids are doing what they gotta do during this difficult time.  God bless you all, honey.  He always does; grateful you are feeling Him.

Love you!
Glad to hear the kids are doing their part. Spend more time with us when you get some, 'cause we aren't going anywhere.