New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid prayer
All please pray!

One of my "son"'s mom-in-law is currently in a small rural hospital in our mountains.  She needs to be transported to a larger hospital in Asheville.  The hospital she is in right now does not have the wherewithal to provide her with the care that she needs and she will probably not survive.  It is snowing where she is right now and transportation is not possible.  If she is transferred, her prospects are 50-50 that she will survive.

Most Heavenly Father, who gives us Your Love, Forgiveness, Compassion and Peace, I pray to You that, if is in in Thy Will, to provide for her all that is needed for her recovery.  Be with all who are responsible for her care, provide for her all means to a recovery, be with her family and give them Your Peace, cover them with Your Compassion and Love.  Shower them all with Blessings from Your Glorious Hands.  In the Precious, Wonderful Blood of our Lord Jesus, I pray!

Amen
Praise the Lord people!   His mom-in-law was loaded up for transport 30 minutes ago!   She is going to Asheville Mission Hospital where they actually have an ICU nurse per patient!   All other hospitals have one nurse per N number of people - maybe only one per floor!   Our Lord works mighty.   I pray now for her caregivers and physicians to be blessed with a powerful Wisdom to know exactly the best way to treat her.  And, for her family to be blessed with great peace from our Father.

Keep those prayers going!
Praying for her now, and will do so later. Thank you for the update(s), and keep them coming when you can.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Somehow I missed this, but I know the Lord is faithful and merciful. May the Lord grant her recovery.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
No word yet  - however, she has not passed away.  So, no news is definitely good news.

God bless you ALL!   It is so comforting to have my prayer warriors/family ready to respond when I need y'all
Hi.  I am not sure in my heart if I have it in me to say "Happy New Year".  This year has been the most sad year I believe I have ever seen, and I have been here for seven decades now.

I wanted to share the latest news about my "son"s mom-in-law who is still in a hospital in our mountains.  She is only 60 years old.  She was in relatively good health prior to her exposure.  She and all the others that were at the Christmas party she attended all tested positive for Covid-19 and many of their family members and friends that they later spent time with have tested positive as well.

I am not here to debate the "reality" of this virus or to discuss the legitimacy of covid test results. 

I personally know people who have gotten very sick from something.  I also know people that have died from it.

His mom-in-law was just given a 15% chance of recovery and, if she were to recover, her quality of life would not be good.

May we all pray for each other that regardless of our political persuasion or cultural leanings, we can all agree that we love each other in the Lord, that we believe He is coming for us one day, that His promise to do so and to provide His followers a true eternal life with Him is real and is or should be our focus.   PERIOD.

May God bless all those who are in the hospital, their families who they may leave behind to suffer grief and to please hurry along to grab us up into His Arms and take us to our new home!

Love you all.   And, Happy New Year to the extent that perhaps we can hope for His soon Return!
Scripture says the primary purpose of suffering is to drive us farther into His arms. We celebrate when someone goes Home. May the Lord provide us with a rich testimony while we live. That's the main reason we pray for folks to recover from any illness. I agree that "Happy New Year" is probably not the best of our secular traditions right now. It's more like: Be strong this year, because that's all we have left.
(01-01-2021, 09:18 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Scripture says the primary purpose of suffering is to drive us farther into His arms. We celebrate when someone goes Home. May the Lord provide us with a rich testimony while we live. That's the main reason we pray for folks to recover from any illness. I agree that "Happy New Year" is probably not the best of our secular traditions right now. It's more like: Be strong this year, because that's all we have left.

Amen, brother!
Sad news. She died a little while ago.  The family decided to take her off the ventilator and she died 30 minutes later.  Had she survived, her quality of life would have been very poor.

My neighbor and his wife started feeling poorly a few days ago with respiratory symptoms, got tested and are positive, though able to isolate at home.

While some of us have few or no symptoms, others are dying.

I will continue to stay home, enjoy my backyard, putter around and be grateful for all my blessings.

Don't know what else to say.   I am sad for her children. .....
I agree, sad for her children. However, this is not a bad time to die if the Lord calls you home.