New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unconfirmed but Probable
This isn't quite a praise because it's unconfirmed, but I sense in my spirit that the Lord has granted my request to make the state leadership of Oklahoma ready to take a more independent path as things go crazy in the US. Already one prosecutor has charged several rioters with terrorism and such, and our riots weren't even that interesting in the first place. We had a piddly handful of idiots set fire to a police vehicle and that's what got them in trouble. And already our governor is refusing to tighten the quarantines. We do have a few commie mayors talking about it, but the state is not doing it.

So it seems Oklahoma's leaders see this as a war in the making, and won't hesitate to respond with force, if necessary. I'm confident they won't go along with a forced vaccine program. But my prayer included some things so far not manifested clearly. I'm hoping they are ready to take some other strong actions when the banking system starts doing crazy stuff, too. That's a much tougher move to make, and requires some serious preparation, but only if they see it coming. Moreover, it's not the kind of thing where they should tip their hand in advance. If they let the it slip, it would give the big international banks a chance to interfere.

Anyway, I'm at peace about things in Oklahoma, in that it will be about as good as can be in the context. Feel free to raise the prayer requests for your own states, and whatever your assessment might be.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
[quote='Ed Hurst' pid='2572' dateline='1594088006']
This isn't quite a praise because it's unconfirmed, but I sense in my spirit that the Lord has granted my request to make the state leadership of Oklahoma ready to take a more independent path as things go crazy in the US. Already one prosecutor has charged several rioters with terrorism and such, and our riots weren't even that interesting in the first place. We had a piddly handful of idiots set fire to a police vehicle and that's what got them in trouble. And already our governor is refusing to tighten the quarantines. We do have a few commie mayors talking about it, but the state is not doing it.

So it seems Oklahoma's leaders see this as a war in the making, and won't hesitate to respond with force, if necessary. I'm confident they won't go along with a forced vaccine program. But my prayer included some things so far not manifested clearly. I'm hoping they are ready to take some other strong actions when the banking system starts doing crazy stuff, too. That's a much tougher move to make, and requires some serious preparation, but only if they see it coming. Moreover, it's not the kind of thing where they should tip their hand in advance. If they let the it slip, it would give the big international banks a chance to interfere.

Anyway, I'm at peace about things in Oklahoma, in that it will be about as good as can be in the context. Feel free to raise the prayer requests for your own states, and whatever your assessment , .gn g might be.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU MANIACS YOU FINALLY DID IT!!" (Charton Heston: Planet of the Apes).
I just spent three hours composing a thoughtful and quite frankly, brilliant* disertation addressing the issues facing my home state of Nawth Cacalacky that led up to the solution via decentralization when I accidentally left the cake out in the rain and, accidentally deleted it. "WHOA CAMEL!!" (Yozemight Sam)
*slightly facetious exaggeration
I remember that scene, Heston kneeling in the sand and lamenting the destruction of all civilization. Of course, it wouldn't be like that, but it was good movie-making.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Tom Wolf (PA gov) is a petty tyrant, but aren't most them anyways? Anyways, he is Mr. Wear-a-mask all the time until there's a vaccine. A lot of people don't like it. PA is weird...it's a blue state, but fairly conservative, especially in the non-urban middle and west. Western PA has a big gun culture. I can see a lot of conflict happening here locally between the urbans and rural parts, with us suburbanaites caught in the middle but leaning easily more towards the rural view of things.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com