New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in Time
I have the new bike. Pictures on the old blog later today, but the point of this little post is something else: I feel like I got it just in time, as if the window of opportunity was small.

I realize it wears thin to warn about approaching tribulation if all we have is our analytical abilities. For those of you led by the Spirit, I'm pretty sure you know things are just getting started. It will all be vindicated soon, when it's too late to do anything about it. I'm rejoicing, and as I write this, I'm preparing to take it out for the first long ride. I predict I'll be rejoicing more afterward. But most of all, I'll be rejoicing when things turn suddenly very bad, because I am still utterly certain this bike isn't just a new toy, but a critical asset in the Kingdom service during the tough times ahead.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(05-05-2020, 07:58 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I have the new bike. Pictures on the old blog later today, but the point of this little post is something else: I feel like I got it just in time, as if the window of opportunity was small.

I realize it wears thin to warn about approaching tribulation if all we have is our analytical abilities. For those of you led by the Spirit, I'm pretty sure you know things are just getting started. It will all be vindicated soon, when it's too late to do anything about it. I'm rejoicing, and as I write this, I'm preparing to take it out for the first long ride. I predict I'll be rejoicing more afterward. But most of all, I'll be rejoicing when things turn suddenly very bad, because I am still utterly certain this bike isn't just a new toy, but a critical asset in the Kingdom service during the tough times ahead.

I'd say you're right about the tough times ahead, it's becoming increasingly obvious. The government response guarantees it. It is as if they have learned nothing from the Great Depression through the great recession. When governments follow the Keynesian policy of trying to spend their way out of an economic downturn, it only takes longer to recover. It places artificial barriers to private investment and rewards bad money management. I'm gonna quit before I get bogged down in the details and become boring.
Nice. Look forward to the post.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Well, nevermind. It's posted.

Keynes sucked.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com