New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Failed Church
After 9/11, the Church failed by worshiping militarism. The US war on terror meant going into countries where tribal societies, by nature, functioned within Biblical Law. I don't have to elaborate, we are familiar with God's design for functioning communities. With rockets, bullets and bombs we smashed the old order and forced Western Democracy on these populations. The American Evangelical Church sold itself to US interventionist policy. I believe this to be the great Sin of the Church and the Government not; Abortion, rampant divorce or the victory of the left in the culture wars, those are political issues outside of the spiritual purpose of the church to serve the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Abortion and sexual immorality is idolatry, sins punished by God on Ancient Israel, the covenant nation. The United States is not a covenant nation so, the punishment for that will be done on individuals at the final judgment. The fact of idolatry that is promoted by the church in the name of Jesus will bring tribulation in the now. Until the United States stops oppressing foreign nations and withdraws the wrath of God will continue to be poured out. The nation in the region whose foreign policy we enforce is an abomination and that is another reason but, they have a track record of eliminating opponents to their objectives and I cannot become a target so, I leave you to your own thoughts on that. 
  This is our moment, for the tribulations will cause a crisis of conscience among many believers as the conventional teachings of Western Christianity are doomed to failure. The nominal Christians will leave. We shall pass through the fire, not unscathed but toughened by trial and emboldened. God bless you, my friends.
Good word, Bro; amen.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(04-07-2020, 01:06 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Good word, Bro; amen.

Thank you, my first draft was probably 5 times longer and I went into to great detail and read it, said to myself I don't need half as much then I whittled and whittled until I got something that I thought was good as I was gonna get. Writing is hard work. Talking ha ha that's easy.
Well then, you may be getting the hang of this writing stuff. Hard work, indeed.
(04-08-2020, 05:14 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Well then, you may be getting the hang of this writing stuff. Hard work, indeed.

I'll never get the hang of it. Just when I think it will be easy, it's not.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
That's what "getting the hang of it" means. You realize how much work it is but you can't shut up.
(04-12-2020, 06:26 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: That's what "getting the hang of it" means. You realize how much work it is but you can't shut up.

That gives me an idea, record my "rants", transpose them and then whittle (edit) until it reads good. Oops, sorry "until it reads gooder", maybe I'll writ in dialectical.
Rants are best served cold, or maybe reheated.
(04-12-2020, 12:25 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Rants are best served cold, or maybe reheated.

"I like nooked foood" Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins.