New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MnL Hospital 2
Nana is in hospital again after being home for 2 weeks. We don't know yet what's going on, at first we were told that she had an infection on her spine and they were going to drain fluid, they didn't find fluid, it is a lump that they biopsied and we're waiting for the results.
May the Lord speak clearly His divine intention on this.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(02-07-2020, 05:45 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: May the Lord speak clearly His divine intention on this.

Ditto, this.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Thank you friends, Nana is precious to us.
The no mercy ( mrsa) infection is affecting Nana's heart and kidneys. My wife just got off the phone with the hospital which is in Winston Salem norclina. It's an hour and a half away. Michelle is very concerned and she tends to be rather no... a whole lot, stoical which, I admire. No whiner, no crybaby my wife.
(02-17-2020, 07:07 PM)IainH Wrote: The no mercy ( mrsa) infection is affecting Nana's heart and kidneys. My wife just got off the phone with the hospital which is in Winston Salem norclina. It's an hour and a half away. Michelle is very concerned and she tends to be rather no... a whole lot, stoical which, I admire. No whiner, no crybaby my wife.

Thanks for the update. We will continue to pray.
Update: Nana is out of the hospital and is back at Foley Center again, I have no idea how long she's going to be there before she gets to cross the street to her house. Foley Center is maybe, a half mile from her home.
So close, and yet so far. Lord have mercy.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(02-27-2020, 04:39 PM)IainH Wrote: Update: Nana is out of the hospital and is back at Foley Center again, I have no idea how long she's going to be there before she gets to cross the street to her house. Foley Center is maybe, a half mile from her home.

Is Foley Center a home?
Praise the Lord that she is now close to home and not far away!  Bless her and y'alls little hearts.  Praying for you all, my Brother.