New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-level Living
We are called to see things on multiple levels of understanding. That's what we are designed to do.

On the one hand, I don't want to be tiresome talking about Zionism and what a big lie it is. On the other hand, a critical element in my calling is the mission of chronicling the things I see happening. We are coming to a pivotal moment, but nothing like what most believers are taught to expect. I fully expect to see the modern state of Israel destroyed during my days, in one sense or another. I fully expect to see Zionism shattered in the churches.

I seriously doubt Dispensationalism will go away. What I expect is to see a significant portion of believers forsaking this heresy. So another element in my mission calling is preparing a "place" for them to come and find healing. There is a certain amount of working out some of the details in a better doctrine, which includes countering false doctrine. I write constantly because I'm driven hard to make sure there is ample material waiting when they come.

More than my writing, I want to see souls living even more and better than what I write. We should be a living love letter from God to His people. I have no doubt a great many professing believers are just currently lost and confused future members of our family.

So I'll end up sharing a lot my painfully learned lessons, showing the scars where I was burned by lies. I'm sure each of you have your own scars. I'm hoping to create an atmosphere where you can share your own stories and lessons learned. It's going to take all of us together with our different experiences to have a wide enough base for rescuing an even wider variety of folks who will finally exodus the harlot churches.

In the process, I'm going to have to wear out the issue of Zionism and all the ways it is a trap, so we can understand all the different ways folks are trapped. Its twin sister, Dispensationalism, cannot be ignored. It's not just a bad idea; it's a whole hermeneutic approach to religion itself. It's a huge plate of spaghetti with poisoned sauce. It's the ultimate expression of all that's wrong with Western epistemology.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
You'll have no argument here. Let it all loose.

Sort of a red herring dilemma I'm formulating here, but what's worse: that dispensationalism supports Zionism as both a material and metaphysical goal, or that dispensationalism comes from an Enlightenment view of Revelation/scripture?
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Depends on where you standing which is worse. In other words, it depends on your mission. For me, the biggest problem is the Dispie/Zionist issue; I'm called to succor those wounded by that lie. I'm called to pay close attention to that particular issue. The wider problem of the Enlightenment is sort of in the background for me. It merits attention in passing on the way to a very concrete issue with the abuse built into Zionism on the one hand, and the Dispie hermeneutics on the other. But in academic terms, both are bad enough to occupy someone based on mission.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Zionism can stand on it's own because it is a Jew thing. Many Orthodox Jews are 100% not Zionist and 
for purely religious reasons. Other Jews are anti zionist for secular reasons, usually in protest to Israel's godlessly inhumane treatment of Palestinians.
    Christian Zionism became integral to Dispensationalism as the teaching evolved. Although the Balfour Declaration was the result of direct Zionist pressure on the British government, to the dispies it was God at work. By the end of WW2 the dispies had an unwitting ally in Harry Truman, without whom the state of Israel might never have been born. Truman ran Sabbath errands for local Jews as he grew up in Independence Mo, so he was a good goy, ahhh! That was awful but, I couldn't help it. The Brits and French had Mandates from the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire following WW1 it was a mess dawn up by diplomats on a map in the British Foreign Office with no heed paid to religious or national/tribal boundaries. Both the UK and France were broke after WW2 and needed the UN to take over. Now the Brits do deserve some credit on moral grounds because they knew from experience how quickly the middle east could explode into a bloodbath and the Brit PM Clement Atlee did not initially support the creation of Israel but, caved because they simply could no longer afford to be there. The anti-German/ holocaust propaganda was swaying public opinion in the west. Just as an aside, EVERYONE in the Third Reich was starving during the final winter of WW2. Allied bombing campaigns and fighter "targets of opportunity" strafing attacks resulted in the complete destruction of Germany's transportation system. 
    Zionists shamefully exploited the so called holocaust to claim the moral high ground. They turned a human tragedy into a religion of the Holocaust. The 6 million number had been kicked around since before WW1. It has some Kabbalah meaning that's kept secret. Did Jews die? Yes, a lot but, not 6million not even close. It was used as a hammer on UN to partition Palestine.
    To dispies this is Gods hand in history. I'm trying to remember exactly how they put it but it's basically the generation that sees the recreation of Israel will be the last before the great vacuuming of the saints in the rupture.
     The problem they face is the fact that it's been seventy years and not forty which is generally considered to be a generation. OK say the generation ends when last person alive who fought in the 1948 conflict dies. If that's the case youngest fighter will be in there late 80's. Say the one dies and still no rupture? 
     At some paint they have to change a crucial part of their system. The big names in modern Disp'n are getting old and their prophecies fail. I remember a couple of years back Pastor Reverend Dr John Fatee oops Hagee was hard selling his book The Four Blood Moons in which he said certain things would happen on the forth blood moon, suggesting not actually saying it but, everyone knew he was talking about the RAPture!
He was wrong about everything, yet his mcmegachurch is still rolling in the cash. The whole CZ and Dispy mess will collapse under their own weight as the lies are exposed. You can't simply cut and paste scripture and expect it to end well.