New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Again, Yeah Boy...agin
Michelle is back in the hospital, this time with an infection in her feet. Started off as cracks in her feet. Diabetes is a mean critter, like a Honey Badger.
Thanks for reminding me about that; I need to help my wife work on her feet for the same reason.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Sorry to hear, Iain.  Dag.  I will pray right now for her.  My great-nephew, one year old, was just taken to the ER.  He has the flu.  With babies, things can get complicated real fast.  Please remember him in all of our prayers as well!
(01-21-2020, 10:52 PM)forrealone Wrote: Sorry to hear, Iain.  Dag.  I will pray right now for her.  My great-nephew, one year old, was just taken to the ER.  He has the flu.  With babies, things can get complicated real fast.  Please remember him in all of our prayers as well!

Ain't nothing breaks my heart more than a sick young'un.
They're gonna lop off another toe from my wife's right foot t'mar, that would be Wenzdy morning.
Backstory: Michelle's foot cracks have been infected for weeks. She didn't tell me because, she thought* it was "getting better". 
 Back2therightnow: the children will visit tomorrow. She doesn't like visitors especially me because, I get bored quickly and wind up ranting about the failings of the healthcare system or I fuss at her 
"Michelle, you should have gotten it seen to immediately. Hoping it will go away won't make it go away"
"You sound like my Daddy"
"Well someone needs to"

* my beloveded can't think, she "feels" and then acts on that. Reason has it's place, it is a tool not, an end. However, it is better than operating based on the emotional response at the expense of common sense.
(01-22-2020, 03:43 AM)IainH Wrote: She doesn't like visitors especially me because, I get bored quickly and wind up ranting about the failings of the healthcare system or I fuss at her

Goodness, I can't imagine why she wouldn't like that. *insert sarcastic smile here*

It's Wednesday morning now. I will pray the operation goes well.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Gosh, Iain!  I feel for her.  A friend of mine got MRSA in her toe and they had to amputate it to keep it from spreading into her body. 

So, she has had another toe removed before?   Bless her heart.   I will pray for peace for both of you and wisdom for the doctors.  Lifting them up right now!
I ain't sayin' no more about toe loping until it is done. These medical professionals can't make up their hive mind. It kinda irritates me; first, it's "we gotta take that toe", then it's "well, we'll look at it tomorrow", then it's "we gotta take that toe".