New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Could Be Worse
This isn't about politics, but the man himself: I wasn't really aware that our POTUS had a personal pastor, but I'm not surprised who it is. It explains a lot. You can find reviews out there of her personal scandals and so forth.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(11-01-2019, 01:00 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: This isn't about politics, but the man himself: I wasn't really aware that our POTUS had a personal pastor, but I'm not surprised who it is. It explains a lot. You can find reviews out there of her personal scandals and so forth.

Never heard of her, but she talks like a self-help businessman. I suppose that's to be expected of someone in her position. Women with hyphenated last names are a potential red flag, and uh, the fact that's she a pastor, too. I'm done with it.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(11-01-2019, 01:00 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: This isn't about politics, but the man himself: I wasn't really aware that our POTUS had a personal pastor, but I'm not surprised who it is. It explains a lot. You can find reviews out there of her personal scandals and so forth.

Trump grew up attending Norman Vincent Peale's Marble Collegiate Church so, you're right, no surprises here. I only had to look at her obvious cosmetic surgery to size her up. That is no surprise in itself and now I get to add misogynist to racist, sexist, bigoted homophobe. Yay!
Yes, we are indeed so deplorable. And so blessed of God!
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog