New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife's Surgery
Forgot to post about this earlier, but wife is in prep now for some surgery. She has a benign but large cyst in her lady parts that's been causing a lot of pain the last few months. They're taking care of it now, plus doing more lady part fix-ups while they're under the hood. Nothing risky, but a good opportunity to bring things before God. 

Thanks, folks!
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
May the Lord grant health and peace.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
An update, cut and pasted from an email I wrote (because I'm lazy and want to save typing time):

Quote:Everything went fine, but she didn't have a hysterectomy: just tubes and left ovary removed. The left ovary was the one with the cyst and the surgeon said it was the worst case of endometriosis she had seen in 25 years.

She cleaned up that and some other tissue, and were going to remove the uterus but her bowels were too close; would be a great risk for her to do the procedure alone. The surgeon consulted two other ones and they both said a hysterectomy would have to be an entirely different procedure, requiring different preparations, two surgeons, and a robot (!!!).

So Lori's recovery time isn't as bad. She's sleeping a lot yesterday and today but she's doing fine.

Surgeon wants to wait and see if the cyst removal/cleanup clears up Lori's problems before doing the actual hysterectomy (she thinks Lori won't need it).
We got your back here, little brother.
Thanks for the good news.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Whew!   I have missed a lot whilst wondering through my grief and sorrow.  I'm back now though!

Glad to hear your wife came through her procedure as well as she did.  Hopefully, any problems have been resolved.

Love you, brother!
Thanks, my peoples Smile