New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My heart
My physical heart, that is, although my real heart aches daily.

For whatever reason, perhaps and probably due to the stress and anguish of my husband's sudden death, I have started having very strange heartbeats.  Out of the blue, for no reason,  it beats fast and irregularly, then stops.  Then back to normal (which for me is about 62-66 bpm.)   I had my scheduled visit with my regular doctor and he thought it wise to put a heart monitor on me for 48 hours.  

In any case, a good dose of your prayers for me would be most appreciated, dear family.
(08-21-2019, 02:15 PM)forrealone Wrote: My physical heart, that is, although my real heart aches daily.

For whatever reason, perhaps and probably due to the stress and anguish of my husband's sudden death, I have started having very strange heartbeats.  Out of the blue, for no reason,  it beats fast and irregularly, then stops.  Then back to normal (which for me is about 62-66 bpm.)   I had my scheduled visit with my regular doctor and he thought it wise to put a heart monitor on me for 48 hours.  

In any case, a good dose of your prayers for me would be most appreciated, dear family.

My wife has similar heart issues, but they are mostly congenital and mild (for now...we're still young). She also did the monitoring thing. It wasn't a bad experience.

We will pray for you. Smile
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
I've worn different heart monitors over the years; most of a month once. I hated it. I can empathize with the concern of not knowing what's going on. May the Lord grant you peace.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(08-21-2019, 08:18 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I've worn different heart monitors over the years; most of a month once. I hated it. I can empathize with the concern of not knowing what's going on. May the Lord grant  you peace.

This is the 5th time for me over the last 20 years.  Always diagnosed with PVC's, a non-threatening condition though a little disconcerting.  This is something different.  

Thank you!
Top of de lis' sis.
(08-23-2019, 01:48 AM)IainH Wrote: Top of de lis' sis.

Thanks, Iain!
Just an update.  Dr's office called Friday and nothing irregular was found from the monitor reading.  Yay!  Thanks for your prayers, everyone.  Dr. still wants me to go to his cardiologist.  I'll think on it......
Good news; glad to hear it.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog