New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vietnam Protesters: Racist!
I was watching a clip of Vietnam War Protesters and saw a Gadsden flag and Franklins "Join or Die" flag. POSITIVE PROOF Vietnam Protesters were and shall remain, forever RACIST! Ouch, it hurts when you get ensnared by your own trap. Take that ya RACISTS!!! Their subsequent actions and protests on the successive issues are invalid because of their prior RACISM!!!

Turn about is fair play.  

The preceding was humor and I only accept humor as a response. How ridiculous can we get? Personally, I'm a vast depositary of silliness, it's my stock and trade.
Ok enough aside, I gotta go back to my attempt at seriousness and finish my other post, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Maybe soon we can start proudly accepting those false labels. "That's racist? Okay, then call me racist. Whatever you think is good and fair is so evil, I want no part of it."
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(07-27-2019, 12:10 AM)IainH Wrote:  a Gadsden flag and Franklins "Join or Die" flag

These were considered blatantly racist at one point? I don't think they are now, except by a few little association logic tricks.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(07-27-2019, 06:05 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Maybe soon we can start proudly accepting those false labels. "That's racist? Okay, then call me racist. Whatever you think is good and fair is so evil, I want no part of it."

I go further and say "well actually I'm a Nazi Super Racist, I hate all races including my own"