New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom's Big Project
Our brother Tom Hanson is generally reticent, so I'm asking on his behalf; I'll tell you what little I know. He's an engineer of some kind and has recently gotten a contract with the US Air Force. It will take him some 18 months to complete, and he really needs the work. His competence is not the issue, but there is some risk involved for him. I sense that this project will lead him to far greater blessings, so let's pray that he is able to push aside distractions and give the customer his very best.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Employment when it's needed can be a great relief. I know from personal experience. Iain, too, if I remember correctly. Prayers will be sent up today.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Amen to that!   God brings opportunities; in faith, we grab a hold of them.  At times, we are hesitant and find it difficult to do so.  But, He is in charge and will provide us with the strength, courage and wherewithal to get it done!
May the Lords will be done and may it be good to "Silent Bob" (I say, that's a joke, son.)