New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief and all that
Well, this Friday will mark five weeks since my beloved husband passed away.  It has been rough at times, I must admit.  Father blesses me SO!  I am suffering some from PTSD in that the "burnt into my brain image of his dear sweet face, marred by the gunshot, as I was instructed to and tried CPR" appears in my mind and it is at times difficult to shake off.  That is when it gets really hard.  Father holds me very tightly at those times even though at that moment I am lost in that image and cannot feel His Arms.  Fortunately it passes and the frequency is decreasing. 

Prayers for strength and courage at this time would be so very much appreciated!
There's no other experience we can have quite like that. I'm glad you have chosen to live through this and not surrender. Your Kingdom service is not over, Sister. We stand with you.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(07-10-2019, 06:16 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: There's no other experience we can have quite like that. I'm glad you have chosen to live through this and not surrender. Your Kingdom service is not over, Sister. We stand with you.

Thanks so much for your encouragement.  I stand with Him!  Hineni, Abba!
Glad to see you back here Smile We will pray with you today.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(07-10-2019, 07:11 AM)jaybreak Wrote: Glad to see you back here Smile We will pray with you today.

Thanks!  As i, all of you!