New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Emergency
I JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY WIFE, I HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE ER. DIABETES RELATED.
You got a lot on your plate. We gotcha covered in prayer.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Michelle was released from ER around 9:00pm. Graham came by at 7 and I left at 7:30pm, thinking she would be there overnight. I had to get back to BR before dark to drop off M's car and get my bike home before dark because the stock headlight is like a candle, kinda scary even on familiar roads. I gotta upgrade. Anyway Michelle is home today and I gotta go into town and slide by BRCC and find out my work schedule. Bye thanks for your prayers.
(06-27-2019, 10:27 AM)IainH Wrote: Michelle was released from ER around 9:00pm. Graham came by at 7 and I left at 7:30pm, thinking she would be there overnight. I had to get back to BR before dark to drop off M's car and get my bike home before dark because the stock headlight is like a candle, kinda scary even on familiar roads. I gotta upgrade. Anyway Michelle is home today and I gotta go into town and slide by BRCC and find out my work schedule. Bye thanks for your prayers.

Thanks for letting us know, Iain. Smile
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com