New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotated Links
The following are blogs and sites that, on the whole, the elders at Radox Fidem support, with some caveats. In general, most every author listed is steeped in the Western philosophical and social tradition. The Ancient Near East (ANE) intellectual orientation, which Radix Fidem supports, is a rare jewel. While the authors' "starting point" is opposite of Radix Fidem's, many of their conclusions and beliefs would overlap with ours.

Scott Adams
Creator of the Dilbert comic's blog, who blogs his Periscope videos. Might be one of the closest things to an "objective" analysis of politics, media, and human psychology.

Christian Think Tank
A mixed bag in terms of actual answers provided, but the author addresses pertinent questions.

Dalrock
Discusses the disaster of the modern American church's take on marriage, as well as analysis of feminism's roots in the pagan chivalrous social code.

Jay DiNitto
A Radix Fidem elder's blog. Covers film, books, creative writing, and philosophy.

Human Phenotypes
A catalog and explanation of all the human phenotypes/races in the world, pre-colonialism (before ~1500). Has a lot of technical language but still fascinating to the layman.

Radix Fidem blog
Ed's blog and site form the philosophical foundation of what we do here at Radix Fidem.

Love for Real
Linda from Radix Fidem's personal blog.

Sigma Frame
"Understanding that accepting the Red Pill Challenge is real and widespread in western society, I started this blog in order to preserve for posterity the things I have learned, and am continuing to learn about this endeavor. By posting these concepts in a public space, I intend to both record and report my personal experiences, and my observations of modern society, especially in the areas of faith and relationships,..."

The Unz Review
"A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media"

Poal
A less restricted, less "uptight" version of Reddit. Content warning.

Vox Day
Theodore Beale offers analysis on world politics and social behavior that align often with ours. Also has insights into the publishing and entertainment industries.

Zero Hedge
Similar to The Unz Review in its focus and approach to world events. "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Pruned and edited some of the links here, since some of them were dead or changed.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com