New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Don't Own It
It's ours, for sure, but more importantly, we belong to it. This vision had been growing for a long time. My spirit now tells me this is the time; we should expect it to take off. The only thing useful we can do is make sure we grab our seats on the plane. So this is a prophetic word: It's time to move forward with the heart-led message. Yes, I know we've been doing this for years, but we need to prepare for God to push it harder than ever. We need to be ready to see this thing spread like wildfire.

One warning in particular, though: We can't pretend to control this. Indeed, we should be prepared for one or more big shots to try hijacking this thing. We should be prepared for someone else to claim credit it for it. As with Paul, let us say that whether it is via fraud or genuine piety, let the message go forth. The movement of the idea itself will draw to the truth those whom the Lord wants in His service. The Holy Spirit is more than adequate as a filter.

There will be lots of noise, a lot of enthusiasm from folks who have no clue what's going on. There will be people pestering us and trying to misunderstand how it works, trying to seize it and make it prosperous for them. We should all be ready to give a steadying hand that helps folks who are confused. I'm not big enough to carry this by myself. The whole idea is that, as many as possible, folks are seized by this thing and follow their own hearts.

Then again, from our position here under the space-time constraints, this thing may appear to drag slowly for a long time. Part of the heart-led way is recognizing that this thing is eternal and understanding it doesn't reference our sense of time and space very much. But I'm convinced the move of the Spirit has already begun, and the harvest will be overwhelming in no time at all.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I get the sense that we should concentrate on making sure the spaces over which we have control, i.e., our lives, this forum, etc, need to be battened down properly. This includes anyone we let into the spaces. Misunderstanding and hijacking are always going to happen but we're not accountable for things not residing within our domain. I guess it's not so much a sense but a particular practical concern and a word of advice to not get too upset if neighbors are creating chaos next door. We're already "on record" with what we believe in our own houses.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Exactly, Jay. We are accountable for only what's in our hands. Of course, I should note that "spreading like wildfire" is a relative term. It will surely look like that to us some day when we turn around and look back at these days.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog