New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job search
Brothers and Sisters, I ask for your prayers as I embark on my job search. I believe my shoulder is healed "good enough" to start a full time job, certainly our finances are screaming YESTERDAY!! Trying to make ends meet on my wife's income alone leaves no wiggle room when faced with things like car repairs. The seasonal work I've been doing, house cleaning and light handyman stuff, is still two months away. I'm getting to the point in life where age (54) starts to become a negative factor, in spite of my knowledge and skill sets. My greatest asset in overcoming this is reliability, I'll be there, on time and ready to work, everyday I'm scheduled regardless of how I feel. 
  I want to be wherever the Lord can use me to do the grunt work that brings Him glory, in Jesus name Amen.
Well, most assuredly you have my prayers! May His glory ever shine in your life.
(02-24-2018, 11:51 AM)forrealone Wrote: Well, most assuredly you have my prayers!  May His glory ever shine in your life.
Thank you!
Amen, Iain. May the Lord provide an opportunity for a mighty witness on the job.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
You'll be in my prayers, too, Iain. Reliability goes a long way. The saying goes that half the job is just showing up. Sometimes it's nearly 75% of the job, in the manual labor world.

Keep us posted on any developments.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com