New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phew, huff & puff, collapse!
Photo 
I thought it would be of benefit to take Wednesday prayer time up the side of the mountain through the vestibule of hat removal, symbolic boot removal confession and repentance then on up to the tree cathedral. I did it in a hurry and didn't have time to get my sittin bucket so I reached the inner sanctum and collapsed on the gravel road bed at 5:00pm on the dot. It took a few minutes for my heart to slow down and stop tryin to leap out of my chest before I could actually do any praying so I lay on my back looking up at a blessed clear blue sky through a spider web of winter tree branches. Absolutely Stunning! Then I spoke to my nature buddies, they are made glad by our appearance, I imagined y'all there in Star Wars hologram form. Creation could sense us as being together in spite of our disparate locations being one in the same to them. Creation suffers not from our limited consciousness and sees the big picture as their Creator does. Oh, how I long for the day when we know as we are known. To experience what Creation does. I get a through the glass darkly/lightly vision of true reality in tree cathedral. At this time of year outdoor worship ain't always possible. Normally, I take a slow approach going through the stations of the junk Ford trucks to get my praise&prayer bucket. It helps prepare my heart to receive sight of His Glory through these informal formalities. For me it was a Good Time, I sent y'all a care package of blessings while communing, you may have felt it but, I expect it went beneath consciousness. Here comes more, I'll bat them to ya....swiiiing Crack!! Outta the Park. Adios Ameegies.
Whap! Right in the glove, Bro.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I should remember to take notice of my situation during and after prayer time, to mark if anything good happens. I'm bad at holding to formal prayer...I know I've mentioned it before on here. Maybe this is a good excuse as any to discipline myself.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com