New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLURG?
I believe this device of mine is fixing to crap out on me. It's a Kindle Fire 7 and its all I need. I suppose like the good microbe that I am, I shall purchase another. If I could be any critter I wanted, I would be a sand bubbler crab. IMHO those guys have the most awesome job in all creation. Everyday at low tide... Ah, just check it out on YouTube. I worked production for fifteen years as an upholsterer and now I'm going back at age 54 out of necessity. My kids are in high school and I gotta pay for collage. I've asked the Lord to bless my endeavors and I could use some prayer support. Please.
Well, Kindles are cheap enough. I'm praying you can bear whatever comes in the package with the work. This will turn into opportunities to spread some shalom around.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Heavens!

Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Also, here's to hoping the college thing is meaningful and worth your efforts. For various reasons, it's hard to tell if college will be of any benefit until after it's too late.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(02-11-2018, 01:55 PM)jaybreak Wrote: Heavens!

Ain't they awesome! This is piece work! Creation style, "Ehh..Law' make me a Goood Sand Bubbler for the Kingdom and I will sing your Praises! and try not to cuss to much. Amen"

(02-11-2018, 09:05 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Well, Kindles are cheap enough. I'm praying you can bear whatever comes in the package with the work. This will turn into opportunities to spread some shalom around.
I absotootly will, anyone who steps from their hearts "field"(limited) into mine(infinite, as it is part of the Father's) will immediately be showered with Shalom, that my prayer.

(02-11-2018, 01:57 PM)jaybreak Wrote: Also, here's to hoping the college thing is meaningful and worth your efforts. For various reasons, it's hard to tell if college will be of any benefit until after it's too late.
Yeah, ain't that the truth. I've stressed to my seeds the importance of a degree that leads to real job and not be guy with the guy with the BA in sociology who bags our groceries.