New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protest
As a protest to the death, destruction and corruption that the United States leaves in it's wake around the world and in opposition the continuance of Empire. With antipathy to the corruption and moral decay created by the unwinnable prohibitionist war on drugs. A war which condemns generations of poor people to an endless cycle of crime and punishment, hopelessness and despair. As a stand against a growing Police State that targets anyone with the temerity to expose government abuse of power. And, as a middle finger to the Elites who direct the whole cesspool of deception. I have purchased a Nazi swastika t shirt.
  Now, I'm trying to come up with the shortest motto, that sums up the above disgustations.
  Suggestions, please?!. So far I have "Police" upper rocker above the swastika & "State"  below . Maybe American Reich.  It has to be succinct. I need it to represent where the country is going and my intent is to use a symbol considered the ultimate evil to highlight the evils of our present age. I believe the perpetrators of white supremacy to be total losers, perhaps beyond redemption. Cultural differences exists between different ethnicities but, not one is in anyway superior to the others. Racial identification is natural. We were designed to be different.
  I believe our covenant transcends race and is inclusive to all God's elect. God calls into RF whoever He chooses. Upon embracing our covenant, race is relegated to insignificance.
 I've seen Che Guevara, Marx, Lenin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh and even Stalin pictured on posters, buttons, pins and shirts with images of these mass murderers and no one bats an eye. The commies death counts dwarf the Nazis. Yet, Hitler's somehow worse. Stalin killed 10 times the amount and he's "Uncle Joe" Chairman Mao is the geatest mass in history and he's the smiling face Communism. History is written by the victors.
I personally hesitate to express through whatever means my disgust for the US government and whoever is involved with its evil ways. All it will do for me is attract the unwanteds' attention. I am NOT offering this opinion to/for you, Iain. We all must do as we feel lead to do. There is nothing inherently good any more in any way in the US, as far as I can see. We are terrorists, period. I do not consider myself a part of any of that, but as an American, I am still labelled by what our government and it's cronies/partners do. I can only live as I believe is the right and heart-led way and pray that it will have His impact as He sees fit.

Just sayin.
Given cultural conditioning, I submit the majority of folks who see it won't get the message. That said, I think your best chance of saying what you mean would be to wrap text around it saying something more like, "American government."
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I have on my mc jacket lots of patches ;mostly my favorite bands, others are jokey like "stop Global Whining" and "LOUD PIPES, JUST BECAUSE" and more. My buttons are mainly funny ones like "If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman with him. Is he still wrong".  My Palestinian flag pin and replica 26th NC scarred and blooded battle flag are my only overtly political statements and the latter is a memorial to my ancestors who fought and died in defense of home & hearth. The right lapel is a memorial to Dad, it has one of his dog tags, his American flag pin, one related to his mountain climbing and a gold F86. Oh yeah I have a American flag retro peace hand sign patch, just like I had on my denim jacket in the 70's I bought it as soon as I saw it.
        I sometimes read articles or watch docs on egregious abuses of power and both sides have their goons. The alt right and antifa are brownshirts. I would go nutsier if I exposed myself to this stuff every day. I wanted to express this discust in the most radical way, I considered Big Brother and Guy Fawkes t shirts. I settled on Nazi because it offends the most people.
 This morning, in the calm light of day, I ask myself "how does this help spread our message?" . Answer. It don't. I might get the opportunity to explain it to one out of one hundred. The 99 would be disgusted. So, as with many of my late night "inspirations" , morning reveals it to be DUMB!

I thought I'd add, this "great idea" came to me when I watched a documentary on the complicity of American medical doctors and Psychologists in the development and implementation of torture used on "terrorist" suspects . It was absolutely sickening. I was angry because these atrocities were committed on the pretense of making ME safe.
I can relate to this, though I'm not a Nazi...as in, literally not a Nazi, despite what some people online might say. A lot of metal bands having shocking imagery on their tshirts; not necessarily shocking as in offensive, but scary or outrageous. Even the Christian bands have that sort of thing, which can be a sort of culture shock for some folks, while others reveled in it.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
My contemporaries were born to the generation who were kids during WW2. It was the defining event of their lives. They were subjected to a steady diet of anti-Axis Propaganda. After the war that propaganda became Official History, which meant by definition the Official History was a  combination of half truths, convenient truths and outright lies and this was taught as real History in schools. In 1975, some wartime secrets were declassified and by '77 it was clear to many an adolescent that the curriculum which, had remained unchanged was another example of adult hypocrisy. Teenage outrage is impotent because they have no political influence. To express our anger, punk rock music, clothing and the oh so important "punk attitude" became our outlet. One of the ways to shock the grownups was adopting Nazi imagery. For us, the black uniforms, the Totenkopf, SS runes, other stuff like nazi eagles, iron crosses and especially the Swastika were cool because parents and teachers absolutely hated it. Nazi ideology wasn't even on our radar.
An infamous punk figure was Simon Paul Ritchie AKA Sid Vicious, he sometimes wore a Nazi flag t shirt. It was a custom shirt from his manager, the late douchebag Malcolm McLaren's clothing store "SEX". Of course every punk rocker kid wanted one but, at the time they weren't commercially available so, we used black markers to  draw them on our clothes. Personally, due to fact that mother was a narcissistic psychopath for whom her public standing as a proper lady, was the most important thing and if that meant embarrassing her kid in front of his friends so be it, my sensibilities did not exist. My role was to slavishly serve mother, Joan Crawford was mother of the year in comparison so, I used charcoal which could be easily erased. I kept my punk outfits at my friends house whose Mom was a schoolteacher and understood the faddish nature of youth and was tolerant of our foibles. Thank Mrs Macdougal and Mrs Thompson for treating me as your own and showing me a true mother's love. Anyhoover, back to the novella.
  Wearing swastikas was an act of adolescent rebellion, nothing more. After that lengthy back story, I'll  tell you, when I found that Sid tee, I was like a giggling schoolgirl. "Wow, I gotta buy this" and I did. Then I was in a bit of a puzzle and rationalized a feasible reason. I'm shocked that I could revert so easily back to Western BS. "For Shame T" 
 After it arrived, I looked at it, a nice quality red Gilden tee with a decal and I asked myself "what were you thinking, where are you gonna were this...Thing!". Outside of the house, very likely never. 
     Let this be a cautionary tale for dummies. I'm the King of Dummies. Hoo ha he ho hoo.
Nah. You're normal. Lots of other folks are just typical, but not normal.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(03-11-2019, 11:00 AM)IainH Wrote: My contemporaries were born to the generation who were kids during WW2. It was the defining event of their lives. They were subjected to a steady diet of anti-Axis Propaganda. After the war that propaganda became Official History, which meant by definition the Official History was a  combination of half truths, convenient truths and outright lies and this was taught as real History in schools. In 1975, some wartime secrets were declassified and by '77 it was clear to many an adolescent that the curriculum which, had remained unchanged was another example of adult hypocrisy. Teenage outrage is impotent because they have no political influence. To express our anger, punk rock music, clothing and the oh so important "punk attitude" became our outlet. One of the ways to shock the grownups was adopting Nazi imagery. For us, the black uniforms, the Totenkopf, SS runes, other stuff like nazi eagles, iron crosses and especially the Swastika were cool because parents and teachers absolutely hated it. Nazi ideology wasn't even on our radar.
An infamous punk figure was Simon Paul Ritchie AKA Sid Vicious, he sometimes wore a Nazi flag t shirt. It was a custom shirt from his manager, the late douchebag Malcolm McLaren's clothing store "SEX". Of course every punk rocker kid wanted one but, at the time they weren't commercially available so, we used black markers to  draw them on our clothes. Personally, due to fact that mother was a narcissistic psychopath for whom her public standing as a proper lady, was the most important thing and if that meant embarrassing her kid in front of his friends so be it, my sensibilities did not exist. My role was to slavishly serve mother, Joan Crawford was mother of the year in comparison so, I used charcoal which could be easily erased. I kept my punk outfits at my friends house whose Mom was a schoolteacher and understood the faddish nature of youth and was tolerant of our foibles. Thank Mrs Macdougal and Mrs Thompson for treating me as your own and showing me a true mother's love. Anyhoover, back to the novella.
  Wearing swastikas was an act of adolescent rebellion, nothing more. After that lengthy back story, I'll  tell you, when I found that Sid tee, I was like a giggling schoolgirl. "Wow, I gotta buy this" and I did. Then I was in a bit of a puzzle and rationalized a feasible reason. I'm shocked that I could revert so easily back to Western BS. "For Shame T" 
 After it arrived, I looked at it, a nice quality red Gilden tee with a decal and I asked myself "what were you thinking, where are you gonna were this...Thing!". Outside of the house, very likely never. 
     Let this be a cautionary tale for dummies. I'm the King of Dummies. Hoo ha he ho hoo.

I never knew that about Sid and the swastika, despite being involved in a tangential music scene. I imagine a lot of photographic evidence of that is carefully edited, being so many in that culture are on the left.

That's a shame about rebelliousness. There can be so much potential in rebellious paradigms, but the worldly desire to fit in at all costs that is jettisoned by rebels is replaced by another form of materialism (not talking about the swastika, but the hedonism).
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(03-16-2019, 11:41 AM)jaybreak Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 11:00 AM)IainH Wrote: My contemporaries were born to the generation who were kids during WW2. It was the defining event of their lives. They were subjected to a steady diet of anti-Axis Propaganda. After the war that propaganda became Official History, which meant by definition the Official History was a  combination of half truths, convenient truths and outright lies and this was taught as real History in schools. In 1975, some wartime secrets were declassified and by '77 it was clear to many an adolescent that the curriculum which, had remained unchanged was another example of adult hypocrisy. Teenage outrage is impotent because they have no political influence. To express our anger, punk rock music, clothing and the oh so important "punk attitude" became our outlet. One of the ways to shock the grownups was adopting Nazi imagery. For us, the black uniforms, the Totenkopf, SS runes, other stuff like nazi eagles, iron crosses and especially the Swastika were cool because parents and teachers absolutely hated it. Nazi ideology wasn't even on our radar.

I never knew that about Sid and the swastika, despite being involved in a tangential music scene. I imagine a lot of photographic evidence of that is carefully edited, being so many in that culture are on the left.

That's a shame about rebelliousness. There can be so much potential in rebellious paradigms, but the worldly desire to fit in at all costs that is jettisoned by rebels is replaced by another form of materialism (not talking about the swastika, but the hedonism).
 There's an animation of Sid wearing his Swastee in Julien Temple's The Great Rock and Roll Swindle. He wore it often in the UK. Testimonial evidence suggests he only wore it once in America, in NYC. He was ignorant of NYs large Jewish population and that several people in the original NYC Punk scene were of Jewish extraction. I can imagine that a surly,  large NY jew would persuade young Sid of the folly of his ways with a look. He is a sad figure and after watching a documentary about his final days in NYC, I don't believe he killed his GF, apparently he was Semi-comatose on Seconal, laid out on a mattress the night NS was murdered. He was a forerunner of what is ubiquitous today,  the celebrity with no discernable talent. Famous for being infamous.