New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWID
Good morning Roofies,...that's not cool Dude,...OK, okay, just stop poking me!  Dude, just because you feel like a drowsy manikin in the morning doesn't mean you can thrash on date rape victims. Whoa, I was thinking about feeling hypnotized, man, you know. KNOCK IT OFF KNUCKLEHEADS! You> Hippie! Go to your room! and...sighs...Gen X stoner, you are an irritating git! You don't even give a crap, what were you thinking? Now we're gonna be hearin' Mr Bleedinghart all day "we changed the woorld, man".
Sorry for the interruption. I did not authorize either of those people to speak for me. I am the Alpha of this conglomeration; sometimes when I wake up sleepier than I went to bed, the Betas see an opportunity and rush in and they have to be suppressed by pelting them with eggs. More on this in two shortlys.
  First: It ain't morning no more so, happy Jesus Day! I think all of us here celebrate Jesus Day every day so, I guess it should be, He's Alive Day. Resurrection Day is Easter. I don't like the name Sunday, it's origins are pagan pretty much everwhur. So, I chunk a multitude of blessings on all who read this.

No, I don't have multiple personalities. I have multiple characters, it makes talking to myself fun and I do it in public so I do catch people look at me like I'm insane. That is their problem, I can't do anything about the fact that 90% of people are sheep, unimaginative dullards who anxiously await the next new in "thing" so they can go into debt just to say "me too".
 NO SIR Not me..."roll music...and Action! "   
   "Climb every mountain..." 
    no I'm meant "...every stream...
    " For Far Greater Things " ...every rainbow.. 
    " Yes! I am "..find Your Dreeeeeam!!" 
     Destined for GREATNESS! ...deafening silence ...
    "Oh..okay, well them um..I'm going..over..here now..bye"
You should be more careful, Iain. I was almost able to follow that.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(03-03-2019, 05:40 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: You should be more careful, Iain. I was almost able to follow that.

I know right !! ?? !!
(03-03-2019, 05:40 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: You should be more careful, Iain. I was almost able to follow that.

Rats! How about; my morning "Blehhhh" is like unto a rug on Valium©. I like word pictures. Dropping "reasonable" easy to cypher language in favor of a looser method of communication is my puny attempt to get across how this "thing" works in me. 
I take advantage of the fact that you can't argue a with a loony tick. 
You have a quickened heart that allows you to see past the lunacy, through the madness, over the insanity and unto the cray cray underneath. Why fer? Cat's fur.
 I consider it a positive that I no longer feel that I must act in a specified "christian" way to be acceptable to God. I can be myself, just like I was made and do His work instead of wasting time on stuff that isn't really that important. To celebrate this gnowledge, crap, "it's Kuh-nowledge bubblehead!". I get Guhnins and Kuhnins mixed occasionally, yep that's another OC that sometimes strikes "I got an ideal, lets pronouce EVERY consonant today".
 To celebrate my diversity, I have a button on my riding jacket that says "I know I'm different and by different I mean better". 
  This dang ol' wind is messing with my Amazon fireTV, I was correcting a WW2 documentary. It's the Mr Iain's geek out thing, "that's wrong Hitler didn't actually say that on April 14th 1942 in Berlin, it was January 14th in 1943 at 7:11 pm in der Wolfschanze, Rastenburg, East Prussia, Greater German Reich. 26037-9901 tel. Rastenburg 555" . 
Manboy makes fun of me when I do this.
"Hey kiddo, it's important." 
Why? 
"Because it don't matter if you learn from the past or not , we will surely repeat it. SO, this is preppin'! "
Pronouncing every consonant was how I learned to spell all those words English stole from other languages. I seem to recall it started with "pee-oh-plee" so I could remember how to spell "people." But I'm still a big fan of phonics.
(03-04-2019, 08:01 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Pronouncing every consonant was how I learned to spell all those words English stole from other languages. I seem to recall it started with "pee-oh-plee" so I could remember how to spell "people." But I'm still a big fan of phonics.

or. Pee opp el I use both. Brits and Americans often place emphasis on different syllables. Taking that to to the nth degree is a fun self amusement. Kids do this, I simply couldn't stop upon reaching adulthood, too much fun.
(03-04-2019, 08:01 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Pronouncing every consonant was how I learned to spell all those words English stole from other languages. I seem to recall it started with "pee-oh-plee" so I could remember how to spell "people." But I'm still a big fan of phonics.

I used to say "pee-oh-plee" too, but it didn't have anything to do with learning how to spell it. I was just kind of a weird kid.

I read an article on the strange origins of English. Old (Olde?) English (I call it Beowulf English), when you read it, looks/sounds nothing like modern English. It shouldn't even really be called English, to be honest.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Old English should be called Anglo-Saxon to differentiate.
(03-07-2019, 09:34 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Old English should be called Anglo-Saxon to differentiate.

I've been a Angler as long as I can remember but, I've yet to catch a saxon.
You won't; they don't exist any more. Their language is dead, too.