New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advance
I went to buy some oil line last night after dropping my dotter of for some "thing" at the HS. Advance auto parts was empty so, as is my want, I engaged in conversation with the young guys working. In the course of said conversation, I inquired as to whether they were hiring. Yes, they are looking for a delivery driver. I'm going there in the morning. So maybe this is it. Pray!
Sounds good to me. May the Lord be merciful.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Wow!  Blessings be upon you Iain!  May our Lord and Father be with you.  My heart and my hands lift you up to His Glory.  Amen!
(02-24-2019, 08:24 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Sounds good to me. May the Lord be merciful.

Ain't He though. I know I can work the season at BR Country Club, it pays well too. I like working with the young people, I don't like working for the pride of lifers.
(02-24-2019, 10:56 PM)forrealone Wrote: Wow!  Blessings be upon you Iain!  May our Lord and Father be with you.  My heart and my hands lift you up to His Glory.  Amen!

Hey! Where you been? Thank you, I'm getting ready to go and I'm waiting for my wife to bring me her car. Mine ain't behaving. Anyhoover, I'm a might nervous and that's unusual. Good or bad, I guess I'll find out soon enough.
(02-25-2019, 01:10 PM)IainH Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 10:56 PM)forrealone Wrote: Wow!  Blessings be upon you Iain!  May our Lord and Father be with you.  My heart and my hands lift you up to His Glory.  Amen!

Hey! Where you been? Thank you, I'm getting ready to go and I'm waiting for my wife to bring me her car. Mine ain't behaving. Anyhoover, I'm a might nervous and that's unusual. Good or bad, I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Lord knows where I have been, Iain!  Been losing my mind I think.  Too much going on and I bees a little lost.  But my heart is always with my brothers in Christ, so even though I may not say much, I am always there with all of you!

So, you gotta keep us posted on this gig at Advance!
(02-24-2019, 03:43 PM)IainH Wrote: I went to buy some oil line last night after dropping my dotter of for some "thing" at the HS. Advance auto parts was empty so, as is my want, I engaged in conversation with the young guys working. In the course of said conversation, I inquired as to whether they were hiring. Yes, they are looking for a delivery driver. I'm going there in the morning. So maybe this is it. Pray!

The important question is: can you ride Buttercup to make deliveries?
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(02-27-2019, 05:48 AM)jaybreak Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 03:43 PM)IainH Wrote: I went to buy some oil line last night after dropping my dotter of for some "thing" at the HS. Advance auto parts was empty so, as is my want, I engaged in conversation with the young guys working. In the course of said conversation, I inquired as to whether they were hiring. Yes, they are looking for a delivery driver. I'm going there in the morning. So maybe this is it. Pray!

The important question is: can ride Buttercup to make deliveries?

Modification may be necessary... Wait a sec...rope the radio flyer wagon to both sides of rear fender mounts and a bungie net to hold cargo ....Modification unnecessary.
Maybe a modification to the radio flyer wagon, since any speed at all will burn those hard little wheel plum off.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I like the way you two are thinking!

What about this?

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Husqvarna-9-Cu-...1000485015

Imagine getting a part delivered to you by a dude on a motorcycle with that bright orange thing in tow. It's probably against store policy or something dumb.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com