New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly String
You can buy a push button fart noise gag toy but not one that does the comedy one liner snare drum roll & cymbol crash. The "pirrrrrrit ching" so, I have to make one. I probably have the parts laying around in my tool (throw in devoid of order) boxes. Chevy truck cab & bed, Ford Explorer, retail store drink refrigerator and pallets covered in tarps. I have many junk. I know I could probably do it with a smart phone but, I don't have a cellphone period.!. It is essential, no... important, no... not really but, it would be fun to use in my ministry. My choke point is the effect generator, I can wire and fab the rest using my aforementioned junk. Great word, aforementioned, yep I try to use aforementioned whenever possible such is the case in my aforementioned use of aforementioned. ENOUGH!!! No, unseriously serious any help as to how I could make the aforementioned "pirrrrrrrit ching" generator would be, as not aforementioned, greatly appreciated. Man, I'm gonna be fixated on aforementioned all day!!! Love and Shalom Y'all.
Amazon, among others, has at least one machine that holds 16 different sound effects, to include the one you mention. Look for "NPW-USA Sound Machine" for one example-- $12. Is that what you mean?
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(02-24-2019, 12:52 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: Amazon, among others, has at least one machine that holds 16 different sound effects, to include the one you mention. Look for "NPW-USA Sound Machine" for one example-- $12. Is that what you mean?

Perfect, thanks Chief. In the spirit of the day you're not Jefe. I like the sound of Hefay but, sometimes just for fun I'll call a Mexican Jeef! just to watch their reaction, if they laugh I know they're alright.
Here's one that looks exclusively to be fart sounds: Fart Fanfare (lol).
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Y'all, I don't even know what to say about this conversation!   But boys will be boys.  And, yes this is where I can call you "boys".

LOL
(02-27-2019, 07:11 AM)jaybreak Wrote: Here's one that looks exclusively to be fart sounds: Fart Fanfare (lol).

OR; try this Alexa, fart.
(02-27-2019, 02:44 PM)IainH Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:11 AM)jaybreak Wrote: Here's one that looks exclusively to be fart sounds: Fart Fanfare (lol).

OR; try this Alexa, fart.

My son does that often. Also the burp skill (I love that they're called skills).

Also, I know you were asking for the rimshot sound. I just linked to that one version of the sound machine because its name was hilarious. I'm not much help, am I?
(02-27-2019, 12:13 PM)forrealone Wrote: Y'all, I don't even know what to say about this conversation!   But boys will be boys.  And, yes this is where I can call you "boys".

LOL

The title is deserved Smile Every guy I know devolves a little when bodily functions are the subject.
(02-27-2019, 07:12 PM)jaybreak Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:13 PM)forrealone Wrote: Y'all, I don't even know what to say about this conversation!   But boys will be boys.  And, yes this is where I can call you "boys".

LOL

The title is deserved Smile Every guy I know devolves a little when bodily functions are the subject.

My Dad's favorite supper time subject. He was hilarious and could make milk come out of his grandson's nose. I miss Pop and my young son, he was a neat little critter..."Daaaddy". He was replaced by a giant food processing machine.
(02-27-2019, 09:50 PM)IainH Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:12 PM)jaybreak Wrote:

LOL

My Dad's favorite supper time subject. He was hilarious and could make milk come out of his grandson's nose. I miss Pop and my young son, he was a neat little critter..."Daaaddy". He was replaced by a giant food processing machine.

What happened to your son? Also, what's the backstory on your last sentence? Smile