New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophets Video
A new video, that I believe has solid exposition. I have a slight issue with the "partnership" descriptor of the covenant relationship between God and the ancient Hebrews. Covenants aren't really partnerships, though that term is open ended. The two narrators describe the partnership accurately, however.

Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(02-02-2019, 09:17 AM)jaybreak Wrote: A new video, that I believe has solid exposition. I have a slight issue with the "partnership" descriptor of the covenant relationship between God and the ancient Hebrews. Covenants aren't really partnerships, though that term is open ended. The two narrators describe the partnership accurately, however.

Nice animation, kinda like Van Gogh on Absinthe. It leaves me with an itch I can't quite scratch. No worries, if it's important for me, the Lord will provide a back scratcher.
Dang! That was quick, the itch has been scratched. After watching several of these videos, It just hit me.(I should say it was revealed to me)The makers of these videos come from a position that people in bible times had the same view of reality as modern westerners. I've said it before, religion based on human reason and logic can by the same mechanism be deconstructed as myth. This happens because both the Christian and Agnostic/Atheist agree on the terms of debate. I've watched many a debate between eminent Christian scholars and Atheists. No one present or viewing changes their "God of the West" mind.
These guys are doing good work. I'm making it a continuing prayer that these people, by Grace of God "come over to this side of the Lord".
 It would be wonderful if we could produce such things. If I had a computer and software I could fairly quickly become proficient at it. But, I don't so "suck it up and go for a ride".

Thanks, Jay and be glad for thou hast blessed me. I send you one to.