New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't ride in snow.
Hi Gang! Happy Sabbath and Lord's Day prep day! I'll let that sink in...
It's snowing a little which is no problem for our three 4wd/awd vehicles. The problem is one has been in the shop, leaving us with two and all four of us need to be doing different stuff. We need our Toyota back like, yesterday daddy.
Pray for that "sit yayshun" please.
 As I set off to make disciples, I gotta get my own house in order. No major problem, I just need to do a "deuteronomy", a restatement of our covenant and what our Father expects plus, make clear the nature of and purpose of God's calling. Pray on this too, please. Don't delay.
What the Lord commands, He enables. May it be so for you; may your patience and persistence stretch to Heaven.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Amen to that!  Happy Sabbath to you as well!  This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad!   

It is chilly here but forecast is maybe a wintry mix during the night, but turning to rain tomorrow early and throughout the day.  I almost wish it was snow!

Today I am joyful and grateful!  Prayers shall lift in Praise and askance for the gifts only He can provide and to whom He shall choose.
(01-12-2019, 10:27 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: What the Lord commands, He enables. May it be so for you; may your patience and persistence stretch to Heaven.

Nice blessing, thank you. I'm not worried airy a bit, my request had that sorta "DON'T PANIC!" then ever body panics feel didn't it. Got your attn pdq though. Come to think of it's Clan Mama who is the worry wart. I asked the Lord to grant her Faith, sufficient.
Move some mountain, brother Smile

Whatever you're talking about sounds like a drastic change. Did I miss something?
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(01-12-2019, 04:14 PM)jaybreak Wrote: Move some mountain, brother Smile

Whatever you're talking about sounds like a drastic change. Did I miss something?

Not at all, our son is close to 18 and has, what Mama sez is "senioritis" . Basically, he's doing what we all do at that age, push the boundaries. I'm calling a family meeting to remind everyone of our covenant, the obligations and penalties therof. It's a pretty loose, rubbery thing in practice but, it does sound serious don't it.