New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calm
My wife and I are going to have a fight Thursday night over something she will interpret as incredibly stupid that I did. She ain't one of us yet so, she can't see things as I do. This is a source of much friction as Satan uses her to get at me and to destroy our marriage.
Sorry to hear, though I pray things turned out differently than you had hoped or thought would.  My marriage is rocky at best.  As the woman, I keep my place as I believe Father would have me to be, but it proves to be a challenge every day.  I will ask our Father to be with you and your wife during these challenging times and do as He only knows to do.  God bless you, brother, and your wife.
(12-27-2018, 11:28 PM)forrealone Wrote: Sorry to hear, though I pray things turned out differently than you had hoped or thought would.  My marriage is rocky at best.  As the woman, I keep my place as I believe Father would have me to be, but it proves to be a challenge every day.  I will ask our Father to be with you and your wife during these challenging times and do as He only knows to do.  God bless you, brother, and your wife.

I understand. Mine has been rocky for a long time but, I made vows before God and am where I'm supposed to be. Divorce is not an option. Really I think we'll just fuss n fight til one of us dies and the survivor won't last long without the other to argue with.
(12-28-2018, 12:56 AM)IainH Wrote: Really I think we'll just fuss n fight til one of us dies and the survivor won't last long without the other to argue with.

I love the humor you maintain while talking about this. Hopefully you meant this humorlessly...if not, then I'll feel pretty awkward.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(12-28-2018, 12:56 AM)IainH Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 11:28 PM)forrealone Wrote: Sorry to hear, though I pray things turned out differently than you had hoped or thought would.  My marriage is rocky at best.  As the woman, I keep my place as I believe Father would have me to be, but it proves to be a challenge every day.  I will ask our Father to be with you and your wife during these challenging times and do as He only knows to do.  God bless you, brother, and your wife.

I understand. Mine has been rocky for a long time but, I made vows before God and am where I'm supposed to be. Divorce is not an option. Really I think we'll just fuss n fight til one of us dies and the survivor won't last long without the other to argue with.

Man can I relate to that last sentence.  Today he got drunk (again) thanks to our neighbor and we really got into it over the wood stove...  me trying to get it back to going again and him telling me to leave the stove and him f*g alone.  I really really cannot wait for the Lord to come get me, Iain.  Not gonna hurry it along myself, but seriously....  I cannot wait!  (:^)