New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words from God
I've seen people do this wrong, while swearing up and down it was from the Lord. Maybe it was, but there was too much flesh involved for me to benefit. This morning I prayed for everyone in the parish. For some of you, I got a distinct impression in my heart.

Linda: I don't know the context, but bite the bullet sister and push ahead.

Iain: You are on the right track with something, so keep at it.

Jay: You have no idea how big this thing around the corner is, but stay humble. Don't hesitate when the time comes to act; you are more ready than you know.

For myself I got the impression to just hang in there and wait a little longer. It's coming.

Don't count on this kind of message happening all that often. On the other hand, it's part of the prophetic office that I can frequently answer with a word if you ask. The point in this post is to teach you something about how it works. There are other gifts, as you likely know, and they are given to bless the fellowship, not merely to be consumed on ourselves.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Thanks for the word; it's encouraging, if nothing else. I will keep the eyes peeled.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" True , I have absolutely no clue. "...Live in the Now!" Garth Algar. 
I have all kinds of silly ideas of things I'd like to do but, mostly I live one day, one moment at a time. I believe God placed me in a bunch of Mexicans for a reason. Language does not have to be a barrier, the heart has a language of its own and it is the same Spirit that lives in the Mexican believers that lives in me. It's going to be an enormous blessing to see God working in this situation.
Yes, it IS time I quit listening to my head and allowing it to affect me.  My heart needs to rule.  PERIOD.

Thanks!