New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another surgery
Hi, my sweet family! 

Pardon my absence or lack of participation, but a LOT has been going on with hubby and doctors.  A week from tomorrow, the 22nd, he will be going in for his 14th (or is it the 16th? or ???) major surgery.  It will be to try to remedy the unsuccessful surgery he had last February and, if it becomes extremely complicated, it may turn into an abdominal reconstruction as well.  So, an hour or so to many hours, depending, he will be "under the knife".  That will obviously determine how long he will be in the hospital and how long his recovery will be.

He is having a really difficult time with all of this as I am sure you can imagine.  And, it has been very challenging for me as well. 

We will really be needing everyone's prayers for this next couple of weeks.

Thanks!
I just wish there was a way we could tell Brian that we care. This stuff makes me weep.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Thanks, Ed. Btw, it's Bryan.......
You are in mine.
You and Bryan both will definitely be in my prayers the coming days. Thanks for letting us know.

Be sure to update us when it's convenient for you. I'd like to hear how things go.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Thank you all! We will be needing all the prayers we can get!
Well, tomorrow is the day. We will be up early as we have to be at the hospital by 6am. Today is an anxious one, especially for Bryan. The unknown of what all the procedure will entail is kind of stressful. I will let you know what i can as soon as i can. Thank you all for your continued prayers!
(01-21-2018, 02:53 PM)forrealone Wrote: Well, tomorrow is the day.  We will be up early as we have to be at the hospital by 6am.  Today is an anxious one, especially for Bryan.  The unknown of what all the procedure will entail is kind of stressful.  I will let you know what i can as soon as i can.  Thank you all for your continued prayers!

Still praying, of course.  Smile
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
We've got your back, Sister.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
Thanks, family! He has gone back and i hope to join him soon. Surgery is scheduled to start at 9am (ET)