New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay! Work! Week 2.
I made through last week ok, doing my stretches whenever needed. Arthritis spurs on vertebrae click and pop, middle of my back, hands and worsetest* in my neck. Tennis elbow, tendonitis and bursitis in left shoulder. The right gets sore but, nothing like before surgery. I traction my neck after work. Working on natural non-NSAID inflammation relief, ginger root good. Thanks LORD! I AM A MAN MOST BLESSED. Keep praying.
Shalom, Y'all & K.O.K.O.
I've been praying: "grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your Word, by stretching forth of Your hand for healing, and miracles, and wonders may be done by the name of Your holy child Jesus." (Acts 4:29-30). I believe this is the time for such things with us. My wife I have both received healings in the past week.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(10-22-2018, 07:33 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I've been praying: "grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your Word, by stretching forth of Your hand for healing, and miracles, and wonders may be done by the name of Your holy child Jesus." (Acts 4:29-30). I believe this is the time for such things with us. My wife I have both received healings in the past week.

That's awesome, Ed. Care to share any details? Smile
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
Not my wife's, but I'll tell you it was something minor for me. I had a lacy "floater" obscuring vision in my left eye. After some serious prayer, I woke up the next morning and it was gone. The business with the seasonal respiratory infection was just a matter of patience and making sure I got good sleep, but I was praying that it not be an opening for a more serious secondary infection. I'm doing fine as of Saturday morning.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(10-22-2018, 07:44 PM)jaybreak Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:33 AM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I've been praying: "grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your Word, by stretching forth of Your hand for healing, and miracles, and wonders may be done by the name of Your holy child Jesus." (Acts 4:29-30). I believe this is the time for such things with us. My wife I have both received healings in the past week.

That's awesome, Ed. Care to share any details? Smile

Ditto, Brother Jay!