New to Radix Fidem?

Visit the Introduction and User Guide thread to get acquainted with us.

Automatic registration is currently closed. Please email admin@radixfidem.org if you'd like to register for the forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Great Moving
I can't tell you if this is just for me or for a lot of other folks, but I've had a very heavy burden over the past 24 hours. It's a biggun. I've felt the deep need to pray an awful lot and worship with music. My inclination is to think it's connected with national politics, so just pray with me.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
(09-21-2018, 02:03 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I can't tell you if this is just for me or for a lot of other folks, but I've had a very heavy burden over the past 24 hours. It's a biggun. I've felt the deep need to pray an awful lot and worship with music. My inclination is to think it's connected with national politics, so just pray with me.

Is it related to the Rosenstein thing, you think? Media is covering for him, of course. The level of scumbaggery is endless with these bureaucrats. Grab the popcorn and watch the sunlight burn the mildew away.

Doing some writing and work tonight, but of course my prayers will join yours.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
(09-21-2018, 02:03 PM)Ed Hurst Wrote: I can't tell you if this is just for me or for a lot of other folks, but I've had a very heavy burden over the past 24 hours. It's a biggun. I've felt the deep need to pray an awful lot and worship with music. My inclination is to think it's connected with national politics, so just pray with me.

I don't know Jack about the political stuff but, the Lord has been working on my heart today too. Whatever is going on, it is well with my soul.
I wanted to wait awhile to answer, Jay. The deal with Rosenstein is that his fate has been put off a bit until after the Kavanaugh confirmation, and it may be that they are related in some way. But I do sense that Rosenstein is a symptom of what burdens me right now. What I sense is that there will be sudden change in the situation, something so big it will hit us all. I can't tell if anyone else sees this big thing hiding behind Rosenstein, or whether anyone else sees it on a different level (i.e., secret factual knowledge), but I am convinced that whatever is attached to this political fracas with him is much bigger than any of us could know in the flesh. It's as if he's hiding something shocking, even earthshaking.

As always, I could be completely wrong, but this is what I can sense for now. It's strong enough that I'll put it on record, and pray that we are all ready for something that is likely to affect us in some way. It's big enough to make me weep at times when I pray over it and turn it over in my soul.
Senior elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: radixfidem.blog
I understand. Who knows? This may have effects way down the line, when most folks have forgotten all about it.
Church elder at radixfidem.org
Blog: jaydinitto.com
I agree.  I believe whatever is going on and going to happen may impact citizens of this US of A.  I am grieved only to the extent that so many who are lost will be burdened with something they cannot understand.  But, for myself, I fear not to the extent I almost feel invulnerable since I have no ties to a whole lot of anything of this world.  May He Who Is Great be with us all and carry us under His Wings until we see Him face to face!  I love you all!